8th Pay Commission for Central Govt Employees; Details Here. Happy New for Employees who are working in the Central Government will get Double Pay and Raises in Salary based on the 8th Pay Commission. Check the details briefly given below.
The employees now routinely experience issues with their pay. But the issue will now disappear. For central personnel, August will be a good month. Many allowances, including DA arrears, dearness allowance, and fitment factor, show signs of increasing. The personnel are forced to wait for the element in such a case. In addition to working longer hours, the workforce has begun putting forward requests to the government. It is anticipated that the government will be able to exchange data regarding the fitting factor.
8th Pay Commission Latest News in Hindi:
- The fitting factor is thought to be significant in determining the base pay for central staff. The 7th pay commission completed the task of creating a pay matrix. The fitting factor in them is used to determine pay.
- It is vital to figure out the revised basic pay with the old basic. Regarding the last pay commission report, many significant recommendations were made in the fitting factor. But there are still three categories for the fitting factor. The fitting factor is now distributed among employees at a rate of 2.57 times.
- According to data from the website Zee Business, the Minimum Pay Scale under the 6th Pay Commission reached Rs.7,000 with a 54 percent salary increase, and the fitment factor was 1.86 times.
- In contrast, the lowest pay scale under the 7th Pay Commission has been raised to Rs.18,000 when the fitment factor is 2.57 times and the pay increase is 14.29 percent.
- The minimum pay scale will be $26,000 if the fitment factor in the 8th Pay Commission reaches 3.68 times.
- A government employee’s base pay is actually Rs.18,000, thus after subtracting allowances, and his pay would be Rs.18, 000 X 2.57, or Rs.46,260. Nonetheless, the pay will start at Rs.26000 X 3.68 = Rs.95,680 when the fitment factor is 3.68. In other words, it is obvious that Level-1 employees will receive a benefit of Rs.49,420.
- So, this was the happy news for employees. Central Government enjoying their salary raises and double damaka for them from August month.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|