Central Government appointed High Level Central teams to 5 States of the Country. Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has appointed high level Central teams to five states of India. The Five States are Kerala, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh and West Bengal. These States have been reporting a high number of new COVID cases in the recent days.
The teams will its support to the five States towards strengthening containment, surveillance, testing, infection prevention and control measures, and efficient clinical management of the positive cases of the COVID19. The Central will also give instructions in effectively managing the challenges related to timely diagnosis and follow up.
About the High Level teams:
- The High Level Team consists of:
- Each team consists of a Jt. Secretary who is a nodal officer for the respective State,
- One public health expert to look after the public health aspects,
- One clinician to look after infection prevention practices
- Clinical management protocol being followed by the State.
The 5 States are:
- West Bengal
About Health & Family Welfare Ministry:
- Union Minister: Harsh Vardhan
- Minister of State: Ashwini Kumar Choubey
- Mobile Application ‘eBloodServices’ launched by – Union Minister Harsh Vardhan
- Which Ministry launched Jan Andolan campaign against COVID-19?- AYUSH Ministry
- Which app has been launched by the Government of India to collect geo tagged data on the highly contagious COVID-19? – Sahyog App
- Mental Health – Looking Beyond COVID 19 inaugurated by – Union Minister Thaawarchand Gehlot
- What is the Rank of India in Health Spending Index 2020 by Oxfam? – 155
- As per Health in India Report 2020 what per cent of Indians reported that they were suffering from a disease? – 7.5%
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|