Important Instruction for Bank SO Aspirants Released By Central Bank of India for SO Notification 2022-23: Central Bank of India has rolled out a notification for the recruitment of SO (Specialist Officers) on its official site recently. According to the notification, all interested candidates are directed to apply through online mode before the last date. They should require to upload their documents at the time of online application.
Now the board has release the “Corrigendum” regarding to the guidelines for uploading documents/ handwritten declaration. According to the corrigendum, all candidates will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the following specifications before applying online.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable in the photo. At the same time religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb for Photograph.
- Signature, Left Thumb (LT) impression and Handwriting declaration Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink. The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink. These are to be uploaded in the following dimensions at the time of application.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and 20kb – 50kb for left thumb impression.
- For hand written declaration size of file should be 50kb – 100kb.
- Another important point to note is “Signature / Hand written Declaration” in capital letters shall not be accepted.
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
In case the face in the photograph or signature or left thumb impression or the hand-written declaration is unclear / smudged the candidate‟s application may be rejected. So, all candidates are advised to apply and upload their documents carefully. Further instructions and details can be referred by using the link provided below. Stay connected for the further updates regarding this.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|