CDFD Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) invites application for the position Director etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to CDFD before 20-04-2020. Selection will be based either Written Exam/Interview. Nominations / Applications are invited for the post of Director on deputation (including short term contract / absorption), Centre for DNA Fingerprinting & Diagnostics (CDFD), Hyderabad, an autonomous institute under the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, from Indian citizens including those staying abroad and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
CDFD Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)|
|Name of the Post||Director|
|Vacancy||As Per Norms|
Eligibility Details for Candidates:
The applicants should be Scientists from Central / State Governments, Research Institutes, Autonomous Bodies, Government funded Research organizations / Institutes etc. (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent Department. or (ii) 5 years service in post with Pay Matrix Level – 14 or equivalent in the parent cadre / Department and possess the qualification & experience as below:
- D in any life science discipline / M.D. or equivalent (ii) Minimum 15 years experience of research in the area of organismal, cellular, molecular or systems biology, or biotechnology.
- Excellent track record, hand in publications, patent and awards.
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in other ex-cadre posts, held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization / Department should ordinarily not exceed 5 years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation (including short term contract) should not exceed 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of nominations / applications.
- The applicants should have below 58 years of age.
Selection Process for Directors:
CDFD select the candidates through either Written examination & Interview.
Application Process for Directors:
Complete applications (7 copies) strictly as per the format available on DBT website: http://dbtindia.nic.in with a passport size photograph fixed at the space shown in the format along with testimonials including list of publications indicating impact factors should be sent to Shri Subodh Kumar Ram, Under Secretary, Department of Biotechnology, Room No. 609, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003, superscribing the cover “Application for the post of Director, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD), Hyderabad” so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News for local candidates i.e. 20.04.2020. The closing date for candidates residing abroad and from Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands, States / Union Territories in the North-Eastern region, Ladakh Union Territories, Sikkim, Sub-division Chamba and Lahaul and Spiti districts of Himachal Pradesh will be 45 days i.e. 05.05.2020. The soft copy of the application may also be sent by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org positively.
Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, Inner Ring Rd, Survey Colony, Industrial Development Area, Uppal, Secunderabad, Telangana 500039.
General Instructions for Candidates:
- The Centre uniquely combines two kinds of activities, the first being those of services in the twin areas of DNA profiling for law-enforcement agencies and diagnostics tests and clinical counseling for genetic disorders, and the second that of cutting-edge basic research in various disciplines of modern biology, in such a way that each supports and in turn is enriched by the other.
- The post carries in Level – 15 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC with usual allowances as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Nominations by distinguished experts may also be considered, depending upon merit and the area of expertise. Eminent experts and distinguished scientists may also kindly nominate potential candidates for the position either by post or by email.
- This advertisement will be appearing in the Employment News dated 21.03.2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|