CDAC Recruitment 2022 | C-DAC Recruitment 2022 Notification: The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) welcomes applications for the post of Project Officer I, II, and III. Only 3 positions are available for this role. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post Online from 30.11.2022. The last date for online submission of the application is 15.12.2022.
CDAC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online | C-DAC Project Officer Recruitment 2022 | C-Dac Vacancy 2022:
|Name of the Board||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Title of the Post||Project Officer I, II, and III|
|Application Starts on||30.11.2022|
CDAC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
All the qualifying qualifications should be regular courses from AICTE/ UGC approved/ recognized Universities/ Deemed Universities/ Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/ recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
CDAC Age Limit 2022:
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / PWD/ Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
CDAC Selection Process 2022:
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/Interview”. Selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Hyderabad.
CDAC Application Fee 2022:
- A non-refundable application fee of 100/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates by online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD /EWS and Female candidates.
CDAC Important Dates:
|Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||30.11.2022.|
|Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||15.12.2022|
|Written Test / Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
How to Apply for CDAC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official site, on the homepage click the careers option
- Click current opportunity and select the relevant job
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of the selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill in all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling in all the details in the online application form click on the ‘Submit’ button
The last date for online submission of application is 15.12.2022.
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/Interview”.
A non-refundable application fees of 100/-