CDAC Jobs 2021 OUT – For Senior Consultant Post | Download Application form and Official Notification Here. The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is an Indian autonomous scientific society, operating under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. The board invites application forms for the post of Senior Consultant. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply online for CDAC Recruitment 2021.
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Last Date
The Application available from 31.05.2021. Suitable candidates can apply by downloading the prescribed application form which will be available till 14.06.2021 at the official website of C-DAC in the career section. The last date for receipt of the application is 21.06.2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
CDAC Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Name of the Post||
Senior Consultant (Part-Time) – For Indigenous Magnetic Resonance Imaging Project
Number of Vacancies
|Last Date for Downloading Applications||
Last Date for Receiving Applications
CDAC Careers 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Initially for a period of 3 months. The term of consultancy may be considered for further extension for a period as deemed fit by management but not beyond the age of 65 years of the consultant & depending upon the requirement of the project and performance of consultant.
The candidate should have a Master’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering is Mandatory to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2021.
The candidate should have some experience and it’s mandatory.
- 15+ years of experience in MR imaging and pulse sequence domain
- Integration of software subsystem with state of the art MR scanners
- MR Pulse Sequence Development/In-depth knowledge on MR Physics and Pulse sequences
- Image artefact debugging
- Development of MR pulse sequences based on ‘pulseq’ format.
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
The Senior Consultant has to be present (offline or online) in the office for a maximum of 10 days. Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary of Rs. 5000/- per day subject to a maximum of Rs. 50000/- per month.
CDAC Openings 2021 Selection Process
Candidates are shortlisted based on Interview. Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to applicants only through email to the email id provided in the application. No communication in hard copy will be done by CDAC. The mere issue of an Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection as a senior consultant.
CDAC Jobs 2021 Job Description
- Developing and tuning MR pulse sequences to provide improvements in image quality
- Investigating root causes of MR imaging Problems
- Integration of MR pulse sequences and recon algorithms with MR hardware
- Help out with all aspects of developing, building, maintaining,
- and troubleshooting MRI systems.
- Design and integration of pre-scan sequences
- Integration of software subsystems within indigenously developed MR magnet.
How to Apply CDAC Notification 2021?
- Go to the Official site of the CDAC Website.
- Select the “Current Job Opportunities” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the “C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram invites Expression of Interest from highly experienced and qualified professionals to be engaged as Senior Consultant (Part-Time) – For Indigenous Magnetic Resonance Imaging Project.” and open it.
- The page contains a detailed Notification and Application form also.
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging address.
The Department Head (HR),
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033.
uitable candidates can apply by downloading the prescribed application form which will be available till 14.06.2021 at the official website of C-DAC in the career section. The last date for receipt of the application is 21.06.2021 for CDAC Recruitment 2021.
There are only one vacancy offered for CDAC Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.