CDAC Recruitment 2021 Notification – 200+ Vacancies | BE or B. Tech or MBA Graduates Needed. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has already looking for bright & result oriented professionals for the following positions in various projects for appointment on purely Contract basis for the Posts of Project Manager, Sr. Project Engineer, Project Engineer, Project lead and Project Associate. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates is 31.12.2021.
Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- All the above posts are purely on contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 03 (THREE) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier.
- Candidates must have completed 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech./MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/ IT/Computer Applications/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication or Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E) in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication.
- Applicants shall have For Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E) minimum 07 years of post qualification relevant work experience to the job description and For Ph. D minimum 04 years of post qualification relevant work experience to the job description.
- Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 35 years to Maximum Age limit of 50 years. Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/Interview”. Selection will be based on multi-level interviews to be conducted at C-DAC, Noida. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- Applicants having GATE score of 65% and above, in the last two years, can be directly screened in for interview without written test. In the event of higher number of applicants, the benchmark of 65% can be increased as per discretion of the management.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech./MCA.
Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 35 years to Maximum Age limit of 50 years.
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be informed by e-mail, to appear for a “written test/Interview”.