CDAC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out – Various Post Apply Now!!! Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has invited the online application for the post of Project Engineer, Project Associate, Director (Finance). They allotted 8 vacancies for the post. Interested candidates can refer our blog for recruitment details are given below. The Last date of online registration for the post of Project Engineer, Project Associate is 07.04.2021 & Director post is 16.04.2021. CDAC Recruitment and eligibility details are given below in our blog.
CDAC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
Name of the post
|Project Engineer, Project Associate, Director (Finance)|
|No of vacancies||
07.04.2021 & 16.04.2021
CDAC Vacancy 2021:
The board of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has allocated 8 vacancies for the post of Project Engineer, Project Associate, Director (Finance).
CDAC Age Limit:
- Project Engineer – below 37 years
- Project Associate – below 35 years
- Director (Finance) – up to 50 years
- Project Engineer, Project Associate – the aspirants should have pass in 1st Class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline Or DOEACC? B? Level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience Or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer Applications or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience
- Director (Finance) – Candidates must possess in C.A. (Chartered Accountant) with 19 years experience or Two years full time MBA in Finance/ICWA or equivalent relevant professional qualification with 22 years relevant experience.
- Project Engineer – the consolidate Pay matrix Level 13 A.
- Project Associate – Rs.31,000/- per month
- Director (Finance) – Rs.25,000/- per month
CDAC Selection process:
The selection will be based on Written Test, Interview; group discussions etc. refer official notification for more details.
CDAC Application Fee:
Candidates should have to pay application fee of Rs.800/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid through online payment, using internet banking or debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website.
How to apply for the post of CDAC Recruitment 2021:
Candidate can apply from the official website. Fill the details in the online application form at the appropriate places. Candidates should scan and upload the photograph. Note the unique application number. Candidates should apply before the last date. Refer official notice for more details.
07.04.2021 & 16.04.2021is the last date for application.
Candidates can apply from the official website. Refer above steps
The selection process is based on the written exam and interview.