CTET Registration 2021 Starts Today – Exam Date, Syllabus, Question Paper and Application Form Link Given!!! – Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 registration begins from today (20.09.2021). The online registration link for CTET 2021 will be available up to 19.10.2021 and fee payment can be done before 20th October 2021. The Online application link for CBSE CTET 2021 given at the end of the post and it will get activated today.
CBSE CTET 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Central Board of Secondary Education|
Name of the Post
Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
|Last Date to Apply||
16.12.2021 to 13.01.2022
Exam Date OUT
CTET Registration 2021
- CBSE CTET 2021 application link is announced to be available from 20.09.2021. Online registration link were given in this page and it will get activated once official page released online registration link.
- Applicants should have to pay Rs. 1000 for one paper and Rs. 1200 for 2 papers. SC, ST, PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 500 for one paper and Rs. 600 for both the papers. Fee should paid before 20.10.2021.
- Online application link will be available up to 19.10.2021. The examination is scheduled to be conduct from 16.12.2021 to 13.01.2022. CTET previous year question paper and Syllabus link were given in this page.
How to Apply for CTET 2021?
- After the registration link was opened,
- Go to official website of CBSE.
- Go to CBSE CTET 2021 page.
- You can find the registration link.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must submit the application form on or before 19.10.2021 for CBSE CTET 2021.
CTET 2021 examination will be conducted from 16.12.2021 to 13.01.2022.
General candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 for one paper and Rs. 1200 for 2 papers. SC, ST, PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 500 for one paper and Rs. 600 for both the papers.