CBSE Class 12 Result Term 1 Declared : Check Students Performance & Percentage/Weightage Details Here | Download Official Notice Here!! Central Board of Secondary Education has conducted the Term 1 Examination as per the schedule released by the board. Now the 12th class term 1 result declared on 20.3.2022. All the students downloaded the result and check their percentage marks too. Now here we are going to discuss about the Students Performance & Percentage/Weightage in Term 1 & 2.
Official Notice Says:
- In case, the students missed their exams due to COVID or because ofparticipation in National/International Sports/Olympiads etc.noperformance of Term-I examinations has beencommunicated. However,their performance will be assessed based on performance in Term-IIexaminations in accordance with circular no.CBSE/Coord/Sports/2021-22 dated 09/11/2021.
- Being Term-I only, no Mark ‘Sheet cum Passing Certificate is being issued now. Only one Mark Sheet cum Passing Certificate will be issued after the Term-II examination to have parity with the previous results.
- The weightage of Term-I and Term-II will be decided at the time of declaration of Term-II result and accordingly, the final performance will be calculated.
- Performance of the students of 62 schools has been communicated provisionally and is under scrutiny.
- Refer the official notice given below for your reference by clicking the link attached.
- As per the report on Times now the Term 1 result is not satisfying the students and the marks are very low. This issue was taken to the social media. Both students and teachers are demanding 30:70 weightage of Term 1 and Term 2 exams. The students are disappointed with their scores in class 12th Term 1 result which was declare yesterday.
- Earlier the board has announced that the weightage in Term 1 & 2 will be equal but now the term 1 marks are low and term 2 are higher. According to this the percentage are not equal it is unequal which leads to disappointment of students in 12th class.
- These are not final scores so students are advised to prepare well for the Term 2 examination. The scores will be based on marks of practical’s and internal assessment. Based on the final score, pass, fail or compartment will be decided by the Board.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|