CBSE Class 10 12 Board Exam 2022 Term 1 Result Released? Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has going to release the class 10 & 12 Term 1 exam Result on the official site. The score card will be available soon. Candidates can download the CBSE Class 10 12 Board Term 1 Exam Results 2022 in the mentioned below link in our blog after released by the officials we update this page.
CBSE Term 1 Result Date 2022 Class 12:
|Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|10 & 12|
|Term 2 Exam Date||
April and May 2022
CBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Term 1 10th:
- Candidates can download the CBSE Term 1 Result 2022 in the DigiLocker app, digilocker.gov.in, UMANG app and via SMS/ cbse.gov.in. The students are needed to score minimum of 33 percent of pass marks.
- The CBSE Term 1 Class 10, 12 results will contain a minimum 50 percent weight age in the final result and no candidates will be failed.
- The final results also include internal assessment marks in various subjects awarded to students by schools.
- The Absentees will not be considered & mark sheet will provided after the completion of Term 2 examination.
- Term 2 Examination will be held in April and May 2022 depending on the COVID -19 situations & paper will base on both MCQ and long based questions.
- The board exam schedule will be released by February.
How to Download the CBSE Class 10 12 Term 1 Result 2022?
- Visit official site of CBSE
- Search the CBSE Class 10 12 Term 1 Result 2022 in the official site
- Click on it will bring you to the login page
- Enter the required credentials like roll number
- After this the Result will appear on the screen
- Check and download the result
- Take a printout for future use
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
CBSE Class 10 12 Term 1 Result 2022 will be released soon
Term 2 Examination will be held in April and May 2022
Candidates can download the CBSE Term 1 Result 2022 in the DigiLocker app, digilocker.gov.in, UMANG app and via SMS/ cbse.gov.in