CBSE Adobe Creativity Challenge Notification Released. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and Adobe invites students from classes 6th to 12thto leverage Adobe Creative Cloud tools to prepare and submit creative projects in nine themes depicting Gandhi in their perspective as per the annexure enclosed. Students can submit projects in the form of photographs/ animations/ videos/ illustrations/ Web Pages/ Graphics or a combination of the above. Final submissions have to come through Principal/ HOI’s email ID only. This Link is available in official site. Candidates can submission the Projects on or before 20th November 2019.
|Name of Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Class Name||VI to XII|
|Status||Adobe Creativity Challenge Notification Released|
|Submission Mail ID||[email protected]|
Eligibility Criteria of CBSE Adobe Creativity Challenge Notification:
- Each school can submit a maximum of 06 projects with a limit of 02 in each category
- Adobe creative tools to be used for developing projects, refer to the website for more details.
- Each category has defined themes (03 choices) as per the grade/ eligibility criteria
- Each project must provide introduction/ synopsis in 150 words or less
- All projects must align with Gandhian values and philosophy.
How to Apply the Adobe Creativity Challenge Notification:
- Go to Contest Portal https://adobemarketing.co.in/ CreativityChallenge Refer attached annexure for Frequently Asked Questions and submission details
- Write to [email protected] for any questions/queries
- Last date for submission of projects is 20th November 2019.
Submission Mail ID of CBSE Adobe Creativity Challenge Notification:
All submissions to be sent in the above-described format by the Head of the Institution/ Principal to [email protected]
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|