Principal Commissioner of Central Tax Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Havaldar Posts | Download Notification PDF and Apply. Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Havaldar. Total numbers of vacancies are 03. Interested candidates are advised to visit the Official site and download notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria and then proceed to apply for CBIC Recruitment 2021.
CBIC Recruitment 2021 Last Date
Last Date for receipt of application is 14.07.2021. Candidate should apply for CBIC Recruitment 2021 only by Speed post. No other mode of application will be entertained. Application form received after the last date will not be considered.
Application form and Official notification direct link available at the end of this page. Candidates are advised to refer this page till the end of this page for further details and application form.
CBITC Careers 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
Name of the Post
Number of vacancies
|Last date to apply||
CBIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 01.06.2021 is Mandatory. Relaxation for OBC candidates is up to 03 years and for SC and ST Candidates is 05 years. Candidate must fulfil the age limit criteria. If failed then they would be rejected at any circumstances.
Candidate must pass 10th class/Matric/SSC is Mandatory to apply for CBIC Jobs 2021. Candidate must submit the education qualification certificate at the time of selection.
CBIC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary of Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900/- per month from the respective board. Candidates are advised to refer the Official notification PDF for further details about the salary.
CBIC Jobs 2021 Selection process
The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. Department reserves the right to decide the number of candidates to be called for field trials based on the credentials of the candidates. The eligible candidates will have to appear in the field test relevant to Sports discipline. A written test will also be conducted which is of purely qualifying in nature.
CBIC Careers 2021 Required Documents
The applicant should enclose attested copies of the following certificates.
- Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age
- Education qualification
- Sports/games certificates as mentioned
- Caste certificate in proof of caste.
How to Download CBITC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of CBIC website.
- Select Departmental Officers à Vacancy Circulars section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The notification contains application form also.
- The application form duly filled in all respects should be submitted in a closed cover super scribed with words. “Application of meritorious sports person’’ in Central Tax and Customs Department 2020 and addressed to: The Additional Commissioner (CCA) O/o The Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Hyderabad GST Bhavan, L.B.Stadium Road, Basheerbagh Hyderabad 500004.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
14.07.2021 is the last date to apply for CBIC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 03 vacancies offered for CBIC Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till the end for further details and application form direct link also available on this page.