CBI Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Advisor Post – Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Application form download link given – Central Bureau of Investigation has released a notification for hiring the post of Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange). There is one vacancy were recruited for this post on deputation basis. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment within 60 days from the notification released on employment news. Application form is attached with official notification. Official Notification download link given at the end of the post.
Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Central Bureau of Investigation|
Name of the Post
|Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange)|
Number of Vacancies
60 days from the notification released on employment news
CBI Vacancy 2021
Central Bureau of Investigation offered one vacancy for the post named Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange) on deputation basis.
Advisor Age Limit at CBI
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 56 years as on closing date of the application to apply for this post.
CBI Eligibility Criteria
- CBI going to hire this post on deputation basis. So, candidates who already working in Central or State Government or UT or government financial institutions can apply.
- Applicant should hold the post on regular basis for minimum 5 years with the pay scale of Rs. 15600 to 39100 with GP Rs. 6600.
- Applicant should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 10 years of work experience in Vigilance or Operation work in field of foreign trade or exchange can apply.
- Candidate who have degree in Law or registered as a member of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India or completed Diploma in Taxation Law will be preferred.
Advisor Job Description at CBI
Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange) should provide technical assistance and experience in investigation of cases involving foreign trade or foreign exchange. This job includes the inspection. Operational work and supervising the work of other technical officers working in the team.
Advisor Salary in CBI
Selected candidate for the post of Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange) in CBI will get paid as PB-3 that is Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 per month with GP of Rs. 7600.
CBI Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for the post of Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange) based on deputation. Based on qualification and experience candidates will be shortlisted and called for the further selection process which may included skill test or Direct Interview.
How to apply for CBI Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of CBI.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- Download the official notification using that link.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Cut the application form and fill it.
- Attach the required documents.
- Send the application to Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5- B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange) in CBI Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 60 days form the notification released on employment news.
Selected candidate for the post of Advisor get paid for Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100 per month with GP of Rs. 7600.