CAU Imphal Recruitment 2020 OUT. Applications are invited in the prescribed form for filling up the under mentioned posts for College of Post Graduate Studies, Barapani, Meghalaya and College of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, Jalukie, Nagaland under Central Agricultural University, Imphal. The application can be submitted online in the university website www.cau.ac.in. The duly filled application form with prescribed fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD) should be submitted on or before 22″ May, 2020. Payment of fee may be made through State Bank Collect SBI (payment guideline may be downloaded from website cau.ac.in).
|Name of the Board||Central Agricultural University, Imphal|
|Last Date to Apply||22.05.2020|
- Dean, College of Post Graduate Studies, Barapani, Meghalaya – 1 (UR)
- Dean, College of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, Jalukie, Nagaland -1 (UR)
- i) Master’s Degree in any subject in the concerned faculty of the college including basic sciences with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point.
- ii) Good academic record with Ph.D. in any subject in that faculty of the concerned College.
iii) A minimum of 15 years of experience in teaching/research/extension education/administration, of which 7 years in Pay Band-IV with at least three years as Professor or equivalent position. The experience should be relevant to the position concerned with administrative experience.
- iv) Experience of guiding students at Master’s and Doctoral levels. v) Published work in the form of at least 10 scientific papers and journals of repute with four and above NAAS rating. Desirable: Evidence of demonstrated scientific leadership with administrative experience relevant to the position.
- Documents related with the information provided in the application form should be produced at the time of interview. Period of Ph.D. research work will not be counted as experience for the minimum qualification.
- Candidates already in service should submit their applications through proper channel. Candidates anticipating delay in sending through proper channel, application may be submitted directly with required application fee. However, the candidate will have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Applications, which are incomplete/ not on the prescribed form/ received after the due date/ received without the prescribed application fee shall not be considered. Separate application form and fee should be submitted for applying different posts and categories.
- The University reserved the right to fill or not to fill up any post and also to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- 3% of the posts are reserved for Physically Challenged candidates as per rules.
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on their academic and career performance will be called for interview.
- The age of superannuation for teachers in Central Agricultural University is 65 years.
- The application form can be submitted in the University website: www.cau.ac.in
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|