CAG Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT, Inviting Applications till 12.04.2021!!!. The officials of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) have provided the job opportunities for Deputy Director Vacancies. Contenders can refer to all the eligibility criteria and then go through with this CAG Recruitment 2021. Candidates send their application forms before the ending date 12th April 2021. Aspirants can download their application form directly in our page.
CAG Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Comptroller and Auditor General of India|
As per requirements
CAG Jobs 2021 Age Limit:
- Candidate’s age limit should not exceed 56 years as on the last date of receipt of application
CAG Notification Qualification:
Aspirants who worked as Senior Auditor Accounts Officer with 5 years service and those candidates who are all completed the following degree are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years experience in relevant field
CAG Recruitment 2021 Documents needed:
- Two copies of Bio Data
- Photocopies of ACR/APAR for the last 5 years
- Integrity Certificate/ Vigilance Clearance Certificate
- Statement of major/minor penalty during last 10 years if any
How to Apply for CAG Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates need to send their application form to Asstt Comptroller and Auditor General on or before 12.04.2021.
- While sending application form the sanctioned strength, person – In positions and vacancies in Sr. AO cadres may specifically be indicated in the forwarding letter.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for CAG Recruitment 2021?
The maximum age limit is 56 years
The application form is attached along with the official notification