CAG Accounts Officer, SR Accountant & Other Posts Recruitment 2021 Out!!! || Apply Now!!! – Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi has released the notification about the recruitment of Internal Audit Officer, Administrative Officer/ Assistant Assessor and Collector, Joint Secretary, Accounts Officer, assistant Accounts Officer and Sr. Accountant post.
The Board seeks the energetic and enthusiastic individuals to fulfill the recruitment. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before the due date. The Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
CAG Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi|
|Name of the Post||
Internal Audit Officer, Administrative Officer/ Assistant Assessor and Collector, Joint Secretary, Accounts Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer and Sr. Accountant
30.04.2021 (Internal Audit Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, and SR. Accountant)
03.05.2021 (Administrative Officer/Assistant Assessor and Collector)
18.05.2021 (Joint secretary)
Mode of Application
CAG Recruitment 2021 Details:
The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India is the Constitutional Authority in India, established under Article 148 of the Constitution of India. He is empowered to Audit all receipts and expenditure of the Government of India and the State Governments, including those of autonomous bodies and corporations substantially financed by the Government. The CAG is also the Statutory Auditor of Government-owned Corporation and conducts supplementary audit of government companies.
CAG Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Maximum age limit for applying above mentioned post is 56 years.
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Internal Audit Officer||Sr. Audit/ Accounts Officer with 05 years regular services.|
|Administrative Officer/ Assistant Assessor and Collector||Asstt. Audit Officer/Asstt. Accounts officer with 02 years regular service aand possessing degree from recognized university and 3 years administrative experience in relevant field.|
|Accounts Officer||Asstt.Audit/ Accounts Officer with 02 years regular service and Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.|
|Joint Secretary||Sr. Accounts/ Audit Officer with 03 years of regular service or Assistant Account/ Audit officer with 05 years regular service or Sr. Auditor/Sr. Accountant with 08 years regular service and Graduate degree from recognized university.|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Asstt. Audit/ Accounts Officer or SAS passed Sr. Auditor/ sr. Accountant|
|Sr. Accountant||Sr. Auditor/ sr. Accountant or Auditor/Accountant with 03 year regular service|
*Note: The Administrative officer can recommend the names of eligible officers who are willing and can be spared immediately in the event of selection.
CAG Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Internal Audit Officer||Level 12|
|Administrative Officer/ Assistant Assessor and Collector||Level 9|
|Accounts Officer||Level 9|
|Joint Secretary||Level 11|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Level 8|
|Sr. Accountant||Level 6|
CAG Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure:
- The Selection Procedure is based on Deputation Basis.
- Deputation is a method of recruitment where office Government Departments or State/ UT Governments from outside to post(s) in Central Government for a limited period, The Candidate have to return to their parent cadres.
CAG Recruitment 2021 Required Documents:
- Bio-data (2 copies)
- Photocopies of complete and up to date ACR/APARs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page and
- Integrity Certificate/ Vigilance Clearance Certificate and statement of Major/ minor penalty during last 10 years.
How to Apply for CAG Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form to the address mentioned in this blog and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
Asstt, Comptroller and Auditor General (N)
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Maximum age limit for applying above mentioned post is 56 years.
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for CAG Recruitment 2021 is Offline/Online.