BSSC Sahayak Urdu Anuvadak Admit Card 2021 Released – Download Assistant Urdu Translator Exam Date Details Here: The Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has published the Mains examination date for Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak (Assistant Urdu Translator). The mains will be held on September 19, 2021, according to the official announcement. In our site, we have information about the BSSC Sahayak Urdu Anuvadak Exam Date 2021.
BSSC Sahayak Urdu Anuvadak Exam Date 2021 Details:
The Board’s Name
|Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
The Post’s Title
|Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak (Assistant Urdu Translator)|
|Number of Shortlisted Candidates||
|September 19, 2021|
Exam Date and Admit Card Released
BSSC Sahayak Urdu Anuvadak Admit Card 2021 Details:
- The board will provide the admit card as soon as possible. A total of 5322 candidates have been qualified to sit for the Main exam. Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the BSSC Sahayak Urdu Anuwadak Main would each be worth 100 marks. The exam will take three hours to complete.
- Applicants from the general category must obtain a minimum of 40% in order to qualify for the Main examination. The qualifying percentages for candidates from the BC/OBC categories are 36.5 percent and 34 percent, respectively. For SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates, a qualifying score of 32% is necessary.
How to Download BSSC Sahayak Urdu Anuvadak Admit Card 2021?
- Applicants who are looking should go to https://bssc.bihar.gov.in.
- Candidates can access the “Notice Board” website by clicking here.
- Candidates should go to the website “BSSC Sahayak Urdu Anuvadak Admit Card 2021.”
- On the screen, the Admit Card Login page will appear.
- Fill in the registration number as well as any further information.
- Check the information on the admit card and print it down for future reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
There are 1294 vacancies for the post.
The mains will be held on September 19, 2021, according to the official announcement.
A total of 5322 candidates have been qualified to sit for the Main exam.