BSPHCL CBT Syllabus
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. (BSPHCL) has released Notification for 2050 Vacancies of Various Post. BSPHCL invites Application for Switch Board Operator, Junior Line Man, Assistant Operator and Technician Grade-4 Post. Candidates can apply through online from 18.09.2018 11AM to 08.10.2018 6PM.
BSPHCL Notification 2018 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Switch Board Operator, Junior Line Man, Assistant Operator and Technician Grade-4
No.of Post: 2050
General Knowledge (Xth Level):
- Current Affairs- National & International
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Science & Technology
Logical Reasoning (Xth Level): Analogies, Similarities, Problem – Solving, Relationship Concepts, Space Visualization, Arithmetical Number Series, Arithmetical Reasoning.
General Hindi (Xth Level): Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Error Detection, Antonyms, Synonyms, Phrases/Muhavare.
General English & Comprehension (Xth Level):- Synonyms, Antonyms , One word substitution, Error detection, Idioms & Phrases, Passage Comprehension.
Basic knowledge of Computer:
- Fundamental of computers – CPU, Memory, Hard Disk, Input/ Output Devices, knowledge of Number, System.
- Basic concept of Computer (Hardware & Software) – Computer Software, Operating System, Computer language.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office – MS word, MS excel, MS Power point.
- Basic knowledge of Internet – Web browser, E-mail, Search Engines, Web servers.
- Basic knowledge of computer network – LAN, WAN, MODEM.
- Basic knowledge of cyber security – Virus , Malware etc., Warm, Internet security, Network security, Firewall.
Technical paper as per final year syllabus of ITI in Electrician Trade:
- AC machine Winding
- Circuit breakers
- DC Drive.
- DC machine winding
- Domestic Appliances
- Industrial wiring
- Machine control cabinet / control panel layout, Assembly & wiring
- Power Generation
- Single phase induction motor
- Synchronous Motor
- Thermal, Hydroelectric, Nuclear, Nonconventional
- Three phase induction motor
- Transformer winding
- Transmission of Electrical Power
- VWF/ AC Drive
- Underground Cabling