BSF Specialist Doctor Notification 2019 – 79 Posts
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) has released Notification for the posts of Specialist Doctor, General Duty Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon. The BSF has 79 Vacancies. Eligible Candidates can attend the Walk-In-Interview from 14-01-2019 to 18-01-2019.
BSF Vacancy Details :
Name of the Post : Specialist Doctor, General Duty Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon.
No. Of Posts : Specialist Doctor – 18, General Duty Medical Officer – 59 & Dental Surgeon – 02.
Age Limit : Candidates applying for the role should not be more than 67 Years as on 14-01-2019.
- Specialist Doctor – Candidates should have completed PG Degree/ Diploma (Concerned Speciality)
- General Duty Medical Officer – Candidates should have completed MBBS.
- Dental Surgeon – Candidates should have completed BDS with min 60% marks in aggregate. For more Educational Qualification details candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Pay Scale :
- Specialist Doctor – Rs.85,000/-
- General Duty Medical Officer – Rs. 75,000/-
- Dental Surgeon – Rs. 75,000/-
Selection Procedure : Interview.
Important Dates :
|For Specialists||14-01-2019 to 18-01-2019
|For General Duty Medical Officers||14-01-2019 to 18-01-2019
|For Dental Surgeons||14-01-2019 to 18-01-2019
Note : For Venue details candidates can refer the Official Notification. Candidates can attend the Walk-In-Interview to any place of Interview of their choice on dates given against the location of walk-in-interview along with original & photocopies of all relevant documents (like Graduate & Post Graduate Degree, age proof and experience certificate etc.., and application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied for and five passport size recent photographs.
|Official Websie||Click Here|
For DelhiWhatsAPP Group – Click Here