BSF Constable (GD) Admit Card 2020– Check Exam Date Details Here on the official site. Border Security Force has release the Admit Card and Exam Date for Constable GD posts. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment are eagerly waiting for this examination. The Examination is decided to be conducted on 12.04.2020. But unexpectedly it is postponed due to COVID-19.New Exam will be conducted soon. So candidates can download the admit card and exam date in our blog after released on the official site. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
BSF Constable (GD) Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Board||Border Security Force|
|Post Name||Constable GD|
|Exam Date||June 2020 ( Tentatively)|
|Status||Exam Date and Admit Card Released Soon|
Hall Ticket & Exam Date 2020
- The Hall Tickets to be sent to the eligible candidates will also be made available in the BSF Website for downloading by candidates. No Hall Ticket will be sent by post. So, the candidates should watch BSF website for the scheduled date of examination and further updation till the finalization of selection process.
Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned:
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring inside the Examination Hall.
- If they are found to be in possession of any such thing or instrument they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected for a physical search including frisking on the spot.
- Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No colour pen or pencil must be used.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones / Pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission for Online EXAMINATION will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The certificates should be submitted when called for certificate verification by the BSF. If on verification, at any time, before or after the online EXAMINATION, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the BSF. If any of their claims found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary/criminal action by the BSF.
- Unfair means strictly prohibited: No candidate shall copy or watch for answers from any other candidate nor permit to be copied nor give nor attempt to give nor obtain nor attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description for Online examination.
- Conduct in Examination Hall: No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the BSF for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely viewed & penalized.
- The applicants while applying for the examination should furnish the details of equivalence of qualification declared in the form of Government Order issued prior to the date of this notification, if any, and produce the same during certificate verification or when called for by BSF, failing which their application will be rejected. The Government Orders issued regarding equivalence of prescribed qualification after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
- After Notification, during the process of recruitment till completion of the entire examination process, no information under Right to Information Act, would be furnished.
- The details regarding applications etc. pertaining to this Direct Recruitment will be only made available to candidates under R.T.I. etc. within 6 months from the date of publication of results. Any application/request beyond the period of 6 months will not be entertained.
- All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange and Open Market candidates shall apply through online for competing in the selection process. Applying for the post through online and attending the online examination alone is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
How to download BSF Constable GD Admit Card 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site @ http://bsf.nic.in/
Step 2: In the Official Page, Click Admit Card Download link in Recruitment after released on the site
Step 3: It will direct to that page and Enter Login Details
Step 4: Admit Card Page will appear on the window screen and download it
Step 5: Take a hard copy for future reference
BSF Constable GD Admit Card 2020 – Activated Soon
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|