BSE Odisha Single Subject Odia Exam Notification 2021 OUT – Download Half Yearly Language Test Instructions Here. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released the Instruction notice regarding the single subject examination in Odia/ Urdu of Class 10 & half yearly language test in Odia of class 8, 2021.Candidates can check the eligibility and other details in our blog. Follow us for more details.
BSE Odisha Single Subject Odia Exam Notification Details
Name of the Board
|Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
Class 8 & 10
|Single Subject Exam & Half Yearly Language Test|
|Submission of forms without fine||
Submission of forms with fine
BSE Odisha Notification Eligibility:
Single Subject, Class-X Std:
- Aspirants who have passed with a language other than Odia/ Urdu in the H.S.C Exam are eligible to apply
Half Yearly Language Test, Class-VIII Std:
- Officers serving under Govt. of Odisha whose mother tongue is other than Odia
- Others who have passed HSC Examination/ Examination conducted at the end of Class–VIII with MIL other than Odia
- Any other candidate, pursuing studies in the State of Odisha with MIL other than Odia
BSE Odisha Examination 2021 Documents needed:
For Single Subject:
- Two copies of Original H.S.C Pass Certificate
- Two copies of Original H.S.C Pass Mark Sheet
- Recent passport size Photographs with full Signature
- One photo copy of any photo Identity Card
Half Yearly Language Test:
- Self attested photo copy of the certificate for verification of the date of birth
- Two Passport size photograph
- Self attested copy of Pass Certificate of Class–VIII or Higher Classes
BSE Odisha Exam Fee:
- Cost of Application Form – Rs.100/-
For Single Subject Exam :
- Examination Fee without fine – Rs.1000/-
- Examination with fine- Rs.1200
For Half Yearly Language Test:
- Examination Fee without fine – Rs. 500
- Examination Fee with fine – Rs.600
BSE Odisha Important Dates:
- Submission of forms without fine – 20.02.2021
- Submission of forms with fine – 24.02.2021
- Admit card available from – 07.03.2021
- Date of Written Exam – 15.03.2021
How to Apply for BSE Odisha Single Subject Odia Exam?
The candidates desire to appear such examinations shall apply directly to the Secretary, B.S.E., Odisha, through the concerned Deputy Secretary of the Board’s Zonal Offices.
The Application Form is attached in the following link. Fee will be deposited in shape of cash at the cash counter of respective Zonal Offices/ Head Office, Cuttack.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for BSE Odisha Single Subject Odia Exam?
The Last Date to submit the application form without fine is 20.02.2021
Where can I download the BSE Odisha Half Yearly Exam Application Form?
You can download the application form from the above link
What is the exam fee of BSE Odisha Half Yearly Exam?
Candidates should pay the following amount fees:
· Examination Fee without fine – Rs. 500
· Examination Fee with fine – Rs.600