BSE Odisha 2021: Annual HSC Examination – Instruction for uploading of marks | Download Notification PDF and Upload Here. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released the Link, Step by Step Instruction for uploading of marks for annual HSC examination 2021. The Instruction for Online Uploading of Marks in Dirrerent Examination of Class 9th and 10th Classes. Students are advised to download the official Notification and refer to it thoroughly to the official site OR Check this page till the end for further details and a notification direct link available at the end of this page.
BSE Odisha Instruction 2021:
- The online application for uploading of marks will remain live from 29/05/2021 to 07/06/2021 between 07.00 am to 05.00 pm, the link for which will be available on the website www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Before going for uploading of marks, the Head of Institution has to download the “School Information” from the same website to know whether their school has been selected as a Mentor School or not and to get the roll numbers of their students. The school will also get the information regarding the mentor school to which it is attached.
- The marks of different examinations will be uploaded by the Head of the mentor school. He will upload the marks of candidates of schools that are attached to the mentor school.
- User ID for log in will be the school code of the mentor school and the password will be the same that have been last used.
- Marks of only school regular (SR) and Quasi Regular (QR) candidates secured in the following examinations shall be uploaded.
- There are Subject wise highest marks secured in Class-IX examinations (half-yearly and annual), 2nd practice Test of Class-X examination, 3rd Practice Test of Class-X examination, and 4th practice Test of Class-X examination.
- Before uploading of marks, verification and checking work have to be completed by the concerned District Education Officer and Headmaster of the Mentor school so that rectification is done if any can be uploaded.