BRO Consultant Recruitment 2021 Out!!! Apply Now!!! – Border Roads Organisation has released the notification about the recruitment of a Consultant post. Totally 01 number of vacancies were allotted for fulfilling the recruitment. The Board invites the applications from retired Maj Gen for the post of Consultant on a contractual basis.
The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 23.04.2021 by sending the duly filled application form with relevant supporting documents to the address mentioned in this blog or send mail to the mail id [email protected] . The Eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy details, essential qualification, job location, selection process and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Border Roads Organisation|
Name of the Post
Mode of Application
BRO Consultant Recruitment 2021 Details:
About Border Roads Organisation:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
- The Age limit for applying Consultant post should be below the age of 60 years as on 30.04.2021. The Education qualification for Consultant post is a subject Matter Expert from Corps of EME, A Mechanical / Industrial Engineer, Passed DSSC/TSOC and Qualified on HC/HDMC, Dealt with functioning and modernization of Army Base Wksps, Exposure to Cadre Management in Army and Served with field formations providing Engineering support to combat units.
- The Desirable Qualification should have dealt with industry and academia on technical issues related to Army and Possesses knowledge of DPP and acquisition process. The Candidate should possess more than 15 years of relevant experience. The Applicant must possess the working experience and working knowledge of computers such as MS office, PowerPoint and Excel.
The Salary provided to the Consultant post is based on the qualification of the candidate. The working hours of the consultant shall be same as regular Govt employees
The Selection Process is based on the performance in the interview. Only the short listed candidates will be called for interview. Selection will be done on the basis of personal interview by a Board of Officers. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Scope of Work:
- Seamless integration with Store Divisions and Field Workshops.
- Automation and Integration of Inventory to reduce inventory holding cost.
- Analyse and recommend Rate Repair Contract with OEMs.
- Establish Equipment Helpline to assist forward echelons of field workshops.
- Implement modalities of Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Suggest a Road Map and work Time Plan.
- Suggest changes in manning of EM cadre with skill retention.
- Define QR for EME officers/JCOs/OR who are posted to GREF workshops including Grouping Policy.
- Suggest Standardisation of Equipment being inducted in BRO.
- Bring in best practices of Army Base Wksps / Naval Dockyards of Indian Navy / Nase Repair Depots of IAF and the Industry.
- Reduce the Annual Maintenance Cost (AMC) by enhancing the scope of in-house repair.
How to Apply?
- Go to the Official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Download the Application form prescribed format
- Fill the Application form and attach the required relevant documents
- Submit the application form to the address mentioned in this blog or to the mail id [email protected]. (or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
HQ Director General Border Roads,
Seema Sadak Bhawan,
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
TheLast Date for BRO Consultant Recruitment 2021 application is 23.04.2021
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for BRO Consultant Recruitment 2021 is Online/Offline