BRICS Ministerial Summit 2020 held virtually. BRICS Ministerial Summit 2020 Conducted in Online Mode through Video Conferencing. Minister of State (I/C) for Labour & Employment, Shri Santosh Gangwar represented India in this meeting. This BRICS Labour & Employment Ministers’ Virtual Meeting was held under the Russian Presidency.
The Objective of this BRICS Summit is to discuss various issues including approaches to creating a safe work culture in BRICS countries.
- South Africa.
- Formed: 2009
- Founders: China, Brazil, Russia
1) Name the bank is a multilateral development bank established by the BRICS states? – New Development Bank
2) Which country hosted the 11th BRICS summit? – Brazil
3) New Development Bank will lend how many million for boosting economies and setting up of a vaccine R&D centre? – 15 billion USD
4) What does BRICS ARP stand for? – Agriculture Research Platform
5) The First BRICS Summit was held in which year? – 2009
6) 12th BRICS Summit to be conducted on – November 2020
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|