Brahmaputra Board Recruitment 2021 out – Young Professional jobs in Guwahati || Check Eligibility Here!!! Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board has released the recruitment notification for the post of Young Professional for filling up 2 vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before the last date is 22.05.2021. Brahmaputra Board Guwahati Recruitment and eligibility details such as qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply are given below in our blog. Refer this blog for more updates.
Brahmaputra Board Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Ministry of Water Resources Brahmaputra Board|
Name of the post
|No of vacancies||
Brahmaputra Board Vacancy Details:
- The Brahmaputra Board proposes to engage 02 (two) “Young Professionals” at different offices of Brahmaputra Board, to perform the following specialized work assigned to him from time to time as per requirement. Actual number of vacancies may vary at the time of engagement.
- The initial term of engagement shall be for a period of six months from the date of joining and subsequent extension(s) if any shall be decided on case to case basis depending upon requirement and performance. The appointment of Young Professionals would be on full —time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period.
Brahmaputra Board Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have pass Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with six months experience and Law graduate with 1 (one) year experience of practice in a law firm. MBA Graduate with six months experience in a presentation and communication skill role. Refer the official notification for more details about the qualification.
Brahmaputra Board Young Professional Age Limit:
Candidates should Maximum age limit is 30 years (relax able for SC/ST/OBC/Woman candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
Brahmaputra Board Salary:
- Monthly consolidated remuneration for the post of Rs.30, 000/- (Rupees thirty thousand) per month (fixed). No CPF/GPF etc. will be accumulated for the service rendered by the Young Professionals.
- No other allowance as remuneration will be admissible. Casual Leave of 8 (eight) days in a Calendar Year on pro-rata basis will be admissible. Absence beyond 8 (eight) days within Leave without Pay (LWP), i.e. deduction from the monthly consolidated remuneration on pro-rata basis. Such an absence of LWP may be permitted by the Controlling Officer of the Young Professionals. TA, DA will be applicable as per the rates admissible for Level – 7 of pay matrix of 7*h CPC, Govt. of India.
Brahmaputra Board Selection Process:
The selection of Young Professionals will be made on the basis of the recommendations of Evaluation Committee (EC) constituted for the purpose by Brahmaputra Board. The Board will issue communication to the selected Professionals to join. Method of application is Submission of application with CV.
How to Apply for Brahmaputra Board Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates need to visit the Official site @ brahmaputraboard.gov.in
- on the home page, You will find the “Notifications” section
- You will observe the “Vacancy for Various Post on Deputation” Link.
- Next, give a click on that link.
- Now, Check all the information in the Brahmaputra Board Recruitment 2021 Notification Completely
- If you are eligible for the above posts.
- Then send the applications through the proper channel along with all required documents as per prescribed Proforma (enclosed). Applications completed in all respect are to be forwarded through the proper channel so as to reach the below-given address within 22.5.2021.
Candidates should have to apply for Recruitment is 22.05.2021
The board has allotted 2 vacancies for the posts.
Candidates can apply here or refer above steps.