BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online begins for Assistant Audit Officer Vacancies. Bihar Public Service Commission will hire candidates as Assistant Audit Officer. Regarding this, the board has going to commence the Online Application Process for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer (Bihar Audit Services) in Audit Directorate under Finance Dept., Govt. of Bihar. The board has an aim to fill 138 vacancies through this recruitment process. The application process will begin on April 17 and will end on May 15, 2021.
Name of the post
|General||BC||EBC||EWS||BC Female||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Asst. Audit Officer||54||17||25||14||4||22||2||
- The age limit of the candidate should be minimum 21 years of age and the maximum age limit for male and female candidates are 37 years and 40 years respectively as of 1 August 2020
- Aspirants should be a bachelor’s degree holders from recognized university in one of the subjects in Commerce, Economics, Statistics and Mathematics OR should have a degree in MBA (Finance), CA or ICAI.
- Fulfilling the age limit and educational qualification, candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment
- The Selection Process is consists of written test i.e Preliminary, Main Exam and Interview.
- Candidates who will qualify the prelims exam will have to appear for the main examination.
- The final level of selection process is Interview. The preliminary written test marks will be 150 marks and Interview marks will be 120 Marks
The preliminary written test date will be announced later to the candidates later. The exam will have the following subjects:
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Studies||50||50||120 minutes|
|General Knowledge & Mathematics||50||50|
Mains Exam Pattern:
|Subject Name||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies (Paper-1)||300||3 hours|
|General Studies (Paper-II)||300||3 hours|
|Optional Subject||300||3 hours|
- General category will have to pay Rs. 600 as application fees
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST and other backward class will have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fees.
- The payment should be made online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date to Apply: 17 April 2021
- Last Date to apply: 15 May 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 15 May 2021
- Correction Last Date: 24 May 2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
How to Apply for BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site of BPSC
- Refer all the above said eligibility details
- Then click apply online link, the online application form will be opened
- Fill all the details and pay the application fee
- Check the details entered and Submit the application
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
Eligible candidates can apply from April 17 and will end on May 15, 2021
Candidates can apply through the above link to apply online for BPSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
There are totally 138 vacancies are allotted for BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021