BPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 Notification Out – Apply Online for 130+ Assistant Audit Officer Vacancies. Hello, Job Seekers!!! We have good news for you guys belong to Auditing Fields. Are you hunting for Assistant Audit Officer vacancies Govt jobs in Bihar State? If we are right, then check out here latest updates that will make your days.
Bihar Public Service Commission has unveiled Notification and Apply Online link to apply for 138 Assistant Audit Officer Vacancies. Those who want to download BPSC Notification PDF can utilize a direct link posted at the bottom of this page.
BPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Audit Office|
|Starting Date to Apply||17.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15.05.2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Short Information: The application process is scheduled to begin from April 17 and conclude on May 15, 2021, on the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. Check Bihar PSC AAO vacancy related all details prescribed below.
BPSC AAO Vacancy 2021:
|Post Name||Gen||EWS||OBC||OBC – Female||EBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Audit Office (AAO)||54||14||04||25||22||22||02||138|
- Nitish government gives 35 percent reservation to women in government jobs in Bihar. In this context, 46 posts in 138 are reserved for women.
- Similarly, 2 percent posts are reserved for grandchildren, granddaughters and granddaughters of freedom fighters. In this sense, 3 posts are reserved for them.
BPSC AAO Eligibility Criteria – Nationality
- Bihar Public Service Commission has not specified any nationality requirements for this recruitment. However, as we know, this is a state-level exam, the ideal candidate should be an Indian citizen preferably from the Bihar state. To know more, please refer to the official notification.
- Upon fulfilling the age limit criterion, the next requirement is the candidate’s educational qualification. As per the latest advertisement, you should have obtained a graduation degree in Economics, Numeric or Mathematics from a recognized university. Candidates with MBA, CA, ICWA, and CS degree are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and should not be more than the age of 37 years for Male and 21 years to 40 years for Female as on August 1, 2020. He/She doesn’t have to worry about any upper age limit as there is none in this latest recruitment. To know more, you can refer to the official advertisement.
BPSC Application Fees 2021:
The Commission has prescribed the application fees for this recruitment in its latest notification. You have to pay the following fee as per your category or else your application will be rejected.
- General /OBC / EWS Other Candidates – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST Candidates of Bihar – Rs. 150/-
- Female all category of Bihar – Rs. 150/-
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan
BPSC Selection Process 2021:
- Aspirants who are looking forward to taking part in the BPSC AAO recruitment process must have a complete idea of the BPSC AAO selection process 2021. The candidate who knows and has a detailed idea of the selection process helps them to prepare better for recruitment.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary Exam followed by Mains Written Exam and interview round. The candidates who clear all the stages and fall under the final merit list as prepared by the board will be selected for the BPSC AAO post. Check the BPSC selection process 2021 in detail as given below.
- Stage I: Prelims Exam
- Stage II: Mains Exam
- Stage III: Interview
Preliminary examination will consist of an objective type MCQ based question paper. The examination will be conducted for 2 hours and will consist a total of 150 marks. The candidates who will be declared qualified for the Mains will have to appear for three subjects — Hindi (100 marks), General Studies-I (300) and General Studies-II (300), and an optional subject of 300 marks. The duration of the examination will be 3 hours each.
Candidates successful in the preliminary examination will be called for interview in the main and successful candidates in the main examination.
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website of the Bihar Public Service Commission i.e, https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/
Step 2: On the Homepage, click on the notification regarding BPSC AAO Jobs 2021.
Step 3: Then click on the “Apply Online” Link.
Step 4: Now a Registration Form will open and fill the Registration Form.
Step 5: Fill in all the details and then User ID and Password will be mailed to their registered Mail ID.
Step 6: Now log in by User ID & Password and fill the Application Form.
Step 7: Then Pay the Application Fee.
Step 8: Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
Upon fulfilling the age limit criterion, the next requirement is the candidate’s educational qualification. As per the latest advertisement, you should have obtained a graduation degree in Economics, Numeric or Mathematics from a recognized university. Candidates with MBA, CA, ICWA, and CS degree are eligible to apply.
The candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and should not be more than the age of 37 years for Male and 21 years to 40 years for Female as on August 1, 2020.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary Exam followed by Mains Written Exam and interview round.