BPCL Associate Executive Recruitment 2023 Out: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released the Notification for Recruitment for the Profile of Engineering, Finance/ Accounts, Quality Assurance and Human Resources. Commencement of online application is 06.09.2023. The last date of online application is 30.09.2023.
BPCL Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Designation||Junior Executive (Accounts), Junior Executive (Quality Assurance) & Associate Executive (Human Resources)|
|No of Vacancy||Various|
|Apply Online Opening From||06.09.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||30.09.2023|
BPCL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 29 years to the Maximum Age Limit of 35 years as of 01.09.2023.
- Age relaxations in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to the candidates belonging to various categories (OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen) as per the Presidential Directives.
BPCL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have passed B. Tech / B.E./ B. Sc (Engg) (4-year course) in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics/ Civil/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University with minimum 60% aggregate percentage (or equivalent CGPA & above), relaxed to 55% for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
- Applicants must have Minimum 5 years’ post-qualification relevant work-experience in Testing Laboratories, working for a Petroleum Oil & Gas organization / Stand-alone Petroleum Oil Refinery / Integrated Petroleum Refinery & Petrochemical plant.
BPCL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
|Designation||Salary Grade||Pay Scale*||Basic Pay offered|
|Junior Executive||JG A0 (equivalent to E0 in DPE pay level)||₹30,000 – ₹1,20,000||₹30,000 per month|
|Associate Executive||JG A (equivalent to E1 in DPE pay level)||₹40,000 – ₹1,40,000||₹40,000 per month|
BPCL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The multi stage selection process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Application Screening (on basis of number of years of relevant work-experience, educational qualification, etc.), Written/Computer Based Test, Case Based Discussion, Group Task, Personal Interview etc. The selection process adopted will depend on the number of applications received for a particular profile.
BPCL Recruitment 2023 Fees:
- The application fee is applicable for all positions.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- UR, OBC-NCL and EWS candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹590/- + payment gateway charges if any (Application fee of ₹500/- + GST@18% i.e., ₹90/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
BPCL Recruitment 2023: Important Date
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||06/09/2023|
|Closure of registration of application||30/09/2023|
|Closure for editing application details||30/09/2023|
|Last date for printing your application||15/10/2023|
|Online Fee Payment||06/09/2023 to 30/09/2023|
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2023:
Online applications will be accepted from 6th September to 30th September 2023 23:59 hours and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Interested & eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE only on https://www.bharatpetroleum.in under Careers → Job Opportunities, after reading detailed advertisement.
- Candidates to go to the BPCL Website click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill in the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled in by you are correct.
Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 29 years to the Maximum Age Limit of 35 years as of 01.09.2023.
Candidate must have passed B. Tech / B.E./ B. Sc (Engg) (4-year course) in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics.
The selection process adopted will depend on the number of applications received for a particular profile.