Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020. Bank of Baroda (BOB) has Released the Notification for the post of Medical Consultant. This Application Form Will Be Available From 30.07.2020 to 3.09.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
BOB Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Board||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Number of Post||Medical Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Start Date For Application||30.07.2020|
|Last Date For Application||03.09.2020|
|Status Category||Notification Released|
Educational Qualification For the BOB Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates can check the Essential Qualification based upon their post in which Regarding Information based on M.D. in general medicine (P.G. Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India) with at least three years’ experience after passing M.D Recognition of the qualification in below official notification check here details in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic record.
- M.D. Qualification are not available, Doctors with Basic Qualification of M.B.B.S. and having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S.
Pay Scale and Age Limit for the BOB Recruitment 2020:
|Pay scale||Monthly Remuneration for Rs
MD (Medicine) – Rs. 30000 p.m.
MBBS (Medicine) – Rs. 25000 p.m.
|Age Limit||Upper age Limit should have Been completed Medical Consultant should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of appointment|
Selection process For the BOB Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
- After scrutiny of applications, a selection panel, consisting of Zonal Head, Zonal HR Head, Dean of Medical College or Head of Department of Medicine in Govt. Medical College and the Bank’s Medical Consultant shall select the part-time Medical Consultant for Hyderabad Zone.
How To Apply for the BOB Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Should Complete the Eligibility of the post.
- Post is based upon Regarding to the Contract basis.
- Interested candidates may send a copy of updated CV and self-attested copies Send the application form to this following email with all the necessary documents.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
- Part-time Medical Consultants shall not be eligible for any benefits
- as available to Part-time/ Full-Time employees.
Application Form – Click Here
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|