BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply for Bank of Baroda Vacancies | Latest BOB Notification. Bank of Baroda in search of young candidates as well as experienced retired bankers for the post of BC supervisors. Notification is out for 03 Vacancies for young candidates as well as experienced retired bankers on a contract basis at Bareilly and Pilibhit District.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 notification & BOB Application Form is available @ bankofbaroda.in. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Last Date to Apply||07.05.2021 and 28.04.2021|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Short Information: Bank of Baroda is one of India’s largest Public Sector Bank. Candidates who are willing to apply for BOB Jobs can apply from 07.04.2021. The Last Date to submit the application for Bank of Baroda Jobs is 07.05.2021 and 28.04.2021.
BOB BC Supervisor Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Candidates can check out the BOB PO Eligibility criteria before they fill the application form for the recruitment process. The eligibility criteria are discussed below:
For Retired Bank Employees
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose and Retired clerks of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years with The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
For Other Candidates
- Candidates must have complete Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
- Applicants Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
Other eligibility Criteria:
- Due diligence along with proper verification of KYC, CIBIL Score, other enquiries etc will be carried out at the time of appointment (Those who are having adverse record, or terminated/ dismissed from past service etc. will not be considered).
- Police verification will be arranged and conducted in respect of each selected applicant before assignment of duty.
- Applicants should be willing and in a position to visit villages in the district for supervision and other activities as and when assigned on periodic intervals.
- Should have accommodation near the Regional Office/Link branch and not in any case outside the district for which selection is to be made.
Period of Contract:
The contract will be initially for a period of 12 months subject to review after every 6 months.
Roles and Responsibilities of BC Supervisor:
- BC Supervisor will be assigned 50-60 BC agents for monitoring and the number of BCs may escalate 15-20% as per Bank’s discretion.
- Ensure that banking services are available to the identified villages/ SSAs (Sub Service Areas)/ Non-SSAs including communities in urban/metro areas.
- Educate BCs about their roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure redressal of grievances of customers/BCs and submit feedback to link branch with copy to Regional Office
- Conduct meetings in the villages/SSAs/Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area to encourage villagers/customers for availing of banking services of our bank and submit the report to Regional Manager.
BOB Remuneration 2021:
- Monthly Remuneration will comprise both fixed and variable components.
- The variable components will be ascertained based on the score secured by each BC agent on various parameters.
|Fixed Component||Variable Component|
|Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
Bank of Baroda Selection Process 2021:
The selection will be held through interview process by a committee headed by Regional Head. Based on the recommendations of the committee, the Regional Head would approve the appointment of individual BC Supervisor.
How to Apply for BOB BC Supervisor Recruitment 2021:
Duly filled Application with enclosure of Education Qualification and other relevant Documents sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid. Please send the application on below mention address with title on envelope stating as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BUSINESS CORRESPONDENT SUPERVISOR ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS. Address for Application to be send: 129-D Civil Lines Bank of Baroda Regional Office Bareilly City Bareilly 243001.
Latest Bank Job Notification 2021
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have complete Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc (IT)/ BE(IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
Applicants Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
The selection will be held through interview process by a committee headed by Regional Head.