BOB Recruitment 2020 was released. The Scheme For Appointment Of Part-Time Medical Consultants On Contract Basis At Bank Of Baroda Gift City Gandhinagar. This Offline Application form available in official Site. Candidates can send the Offline Application form on or before 3rd April 2020 till 2.00 P.M.
BOB Recruitment 2020
|Name of Board||The Bank of Baroda|
|Location||Bank Of Baroda Gift City Gandhinagar|
|Post Name||Part-Time Medical Consultants|
|Application Submission Last Date||03.04.2020 till 2.00 P.M|
Vacancy Details in BOB Recruitment 2020:
One Vacancy of Part Time Medical Consultant on Contractual Basis at Bank of Baroda, NSSC, GIFT City, Gandhinagar.
BOB Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Medical Consultant should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of appointment and shall not be allowed to continue beyond 65 years of age.
BOB Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
M.D. in general medicine (P.G. Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India) with at least three years’ experience after passing M.D. OR M.B.B.S having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S as a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Bank will give preference to Doctors having qualification M.D. in General Medicine but in case Doctor of M.D. qualification is not available for engagement as required, Bank may engaged the Doctor with basic qualification of M.B.B.S. and having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S., if found suitable.
Working Hours BOB Medical Consultant Vacancy 2020:
Monday to Saturday
Period of Contract Details:
Initially, the appointment shall be for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the same. The duration of the contract shall be for a period of three years, including the initial period of first year.
Termination of Contract Details:
The contract can be terminated by one month’s notice on either side at any time during the subsistence of the period of contract.
BOB Recruitment 2020 Consolidated Fees Details:
- The consolidated fees of M.D. (Medicine) Doctor will be Rs. 30,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol/Conveyance expenses).
- The consolidated fees of M.B.B.S. Doctor will be Rs. 25,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol/Conveyance expenses).
- Bank will not pay any types of other fee/charges other than consolidated fee as mentioned above.
- Taxes will be deducted as per applicable statutory provisions.
Compounder Fees Details:
The Charges payable to the Part-Time Medical Consultant (Doctor) for the services of a Compounder engaged by him/her shall be Rs. 4,000/- per month.
BOB Medical Consultant Selection Process:
Applications received will be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be called to appear for personal interview before selection panel constituted by the Bank, at the date, time and venue intimated in advance.
BOB Medical Consultant Vacancy 2020 Job Role:
a.Medical consultation to employees in need and in emergency at Bank’s clinic or at own Clinic/Residence
- Medical Check-up of candidates at the time of recruitment (Fees for pre-recruitment medical check-up to be charged from concerned candidates) and on confirmation.
- Prescribed medicines and suggest other routine medical related treatment to the Bank’s staff at National Shared Services Centre, GIFT City, Gandhinagar, as per time schedule mentioned above and in case of medical emergency from residence or clinic of part time medical consultant.
- Assist in verification of medical/hospitalisation/ex-gratia medical bills submitted by staff through concerned Administrative Office.
- Medical check-up of staff members/on account of absence from duty or for other reasons, as and when referred by our office.
- Providing medical opinion as and when consulted by Administrative Office in case of request for transfer by staff members on medical grounds.
- Any other assistance required by the Bank and its employees for medical purpose.
Important Instructions in Bank of Baroda Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020:
Part-time Medical Consultants shall not be eligible for any benefits as available to Part-Time/Full-Time employees of the Bank i.e. they will not be eligible for any leave, leave fare concession Provident Fund Gratuity or any other terminal benefits Bonus Reimbursement of Medical Expenses Brief case Newspaper etc. Except the service of the compounder no other person will be allowed to be engaged by the Part-Time Medical Consultants. Part-time Medical Consultants will have to make their own arrangements for providing substitute during their absence, at their own cost.
How to Apply the BOB Recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible Doctors may send their bio-data (Please do not attach copies of any qualification/experience certificates-the same to be submitted at the time of personal interview) in following prescribed format by ordinary post so as to reach us on or before 2:00 PM on 03 April 2020 super scribing the envelope “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant” to the Assistant General Manager, National Shared Services Centre, 24th floor, GIFT Tower-1, Road-5, Zone-5C, GIFT City, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|