BOB Recruitment 2020 OUT – Last Date to Apply on the official site. To enable digital transformation using new age technologies, development of new business platforms and products and to leverage FinTech environment, the Bank has constituted “BarodaSun Technologies Limited” as a fully owned subsidiary of Bank. BarodaSun Technologies would be the “IT Centre of Excellence”. We are looking for qualified Specialist IT Professionals at Mumbai on contractual basis, for various positions in our new Subsidiary, who can lead & support by using skills in the area of design thinking, process reengineering, architectural design, and core software development. So candidates can know the notification details and apply through online in our blog.
BOB Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Technology Architect, Program Manager, Business Analyst & other|
|Start Date to Apply||07.03.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||27.03.2020|
Nature of Engagement:
Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, renewable every year with yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank/subsidiary.
Application fees/Intimation charges:
For General, EWS & OBC candidates : Rs.600/- plus GST & Transaction charges (application fees & intimation charges) – For SC, ST & PWD candidates : Rs.100/- plus GST & Transaction charges (intimation charges)
Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as mentioned in the post wise detailed notification. However, CTC will not be limiting factor for right candidate and will be discussed as per market benchmarks, candidate’s profile and overall suitability for the respective posts.
- Selection will be based on short listing and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Bank/Subsidiary reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the vacancy, any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank/Subsidiary reserves its right to call candidates for test(if required)/ GD/ PI or any other mode of selection process.
- The candidates may be called in a ratio as deemed fit, depending upon the vacancy etc. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank/subsidiary will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
- Most suitable candidates will be called for GD and/or PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank/subsidiary.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank/subsidiary may send call letters for Test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates need to fill in the required details apart from uploading their resume while filling online application.
iii. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
vii. Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda. a
PAYMENT OF FEES:
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payments.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available there at.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the sc reen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the details of registration will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate. vi. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online. In case of deduction of application fees for incomplete registration/application, the refund will be processed within 10 days of such transaction.
- The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract with Baroda Sun Technologies Limited.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decisions of bank/subsidiary in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all cand
- No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank/subsidiary in this regard. viii) Intimations will be sent by email and/ SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
All further announcements/ details pertaining to this process will only be published/ provided on authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from time to time under Career section-Current Opportunities. Disclaimer: – Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect. Clarifications/Decisions of the Bank/Subsidiary in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates. 3 Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria norms does not entitle the candidate to be called for test/ GD/ interview. The Bank/Subsidiary reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for test/GD/ interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to the candidate’s age, qualification, essential requirements, suitability etc. The Bank/Subsidiary reserves the right to reject any application/candidature at any stage or cancel the conduct of test /GD/ interview without assigning any reason.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|