BOB Recruitment 2020 OUT on the official site. Bank of Baroda has invites an application for the post of Bank’s Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis. Candidates can download the notification details and apply for this post in our blog.
BOB Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Part-Time Medical Consultant|
|Last Date to Apply||15.04.2020|
- M.D. in General Medicine (P.G. Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India) with at least three years’ experience after passing M.D. OR
- M.B.B.S having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S as a Registered Medical Practitioner. Bank will give preference to Doctors having qualification M.D. in General Medicine but in case Doctor of M.D. qualification is not available for engagement as required, Bank may engage the Doctor with basic qualification of M.B.B.S. and having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S., if found suitable.
Medical Consultant should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of appointment and shall not be allowed to continue beyond 65 years of age.
Period of Contract:
Initially, the appointment shall be for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the same, the duration of the contract shall be for a period of three years, including the initial period of first year
Termination of Contract:
The contract can be terminated by one month’s notice on either side at any time during the subsistence of the period of contract.
- The consolidated fees of M.D. (Medicine) Doctor will be Rs. 30,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol/Conveyance expenses).
- The consolidated fees of M.B.B.S. Doctor will be Rs. 25,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol/Conveyance expenses).
➢ Bank will not pay any types of other fee/charges other than consolidated fee as mentioned above.
➢ Taxes will be deducted as per applicable statutory provisions.
The Charges payable to the Part-Time Medical Consultant (Doctor) for the services of a Compounder engaged by him/her shall be Rs. 4,000/- per month.
Procedure for Selection:
Applications received will be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be called to appear for personal interview before selection panel constituted by the Bank, at the date, time and venue intimated in advance.
- Medical consultation to employees in need at Bank’s clinic and in emergency or at own Clinic/Residence
- Medical Check-up of candidates at the time of recruitment (Fees for pre-recruitment medical check-up to be charged from concerned candidates) and on confirmation.
- Prescribed medicines and suggest other routine medical related treatment to the Bank’s staff at Bank’s Clinic at Ernakulam, as per time schedule mentioned above and in case of medical emergency from residence or clinic of part time medical consultant.
- Assist in verification of medical/hospitalisation/ex-gratia medical bills submitted by staff/Ex-Staff through concerned Administrative Office.
- Medical check-up of staff members/on account of absence from duty or for other reasons, as and when referred by the Bank.
- Providing medical opinion as and when consulted by the Bank in case of request for transfer by staff members on medical grounds.
- Any other assistance required by the Bank and its employees related to health & medical purpose.
Part-time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis shall not be eligible for any benefits as available to Part-Time Permanent/Full-Time Permanent employees of the Bank i.e. they will not be eligible for any Leave, Leave Fare Concession ,Provident Fund, Gratuity or any other Terminal Benefits, Bonus, Reimbursement of Medical Expenses, Brief case, Newspaper etc. Except the service of the compounder no other person will be allowed to be engaged by the Part-Time Medical Consultants. Part-time Medical Consultant will have to make his/her arrangements for providing substitute during their absence, at their own cost.
How to apply for BOB Recruitment 2020:
Interested eligible Doctor may send his/her bio-data (Please do not attach copies of any qualification/experience certificates-the same to be submitted at the time of personal interview) in the enclosed format by ordinary post so as to reach us on or before 4:00 PM on 15th April 2020 super scribing the envelope “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis” to the General Manager, Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office, 5th Floor, MG Road Metro Station Complex, Opp. Chennai Silks, MG Road, Ernakulam, PIN 682 035.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|