Bihar Police Forest Guard Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern Here!!!! Bihar Police has uploaded the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the post of Forest Guard. Many of them have already started your preparation. For your Bihar Police Forest Guard Preparation, we have given official Bihar Police Forest Guard Syllabus, Scheme of Exam. Candidates can download Bihar Police Forest Guard Syllabus, Exam Pattern and from below mentioned link. Stay Connected with us for further updates
Bihar Police Syllabus 2021:
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
Bihar Police Forest Guard Exam Pattern:
|Subject/Part||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Part 1 – Current Affairs, History, Geography, polity, Economics||30||120||2 Hours|
|Part 2 – Numeric Ability, Logical & Reasoning and mental ability||25||100|
|Part 3 – General Science, Ecology, Environment||25||100|
|Part 4 – Knowledge in Hindi||20||80|
Points to Remember:
- Each questions of all parts carrying 4 Marks, total number questions is 100 and total marks allotted for Bihar Police Forest Guard Examination 2019 is 400.
- There will be a Negative marks for wrong answers, that is 1/3 of allotted marks will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer.
- Questions of Bihar Police Forest Guard Examination 2019 will be in Bilingual (Both in Hindi and English)
Bihar Police Forest Guard Syllabus 2021:
Part-1 (30 Questions – 120 marks):
- Current events of national and international importance (6- Questions – 24 marks)
- History of India and Indian National Movement (6- Questions – 24 marks)
- Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of Bihar, India and the World.
(6- Questions – 24 marks)
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public
- Economic and Social development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc. (6- Questions – 24 marks)
Part-2 (25 Questions – 100 marks)
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relation, orders of magnitude etc.) – (Matriculation or equivalent level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc,- Matriculation or equivalent level) (15- Questions – 60 marks)
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability. (5- Questions – 20 marks)
- General mental ability. (5- Questions – 20 marks)
Part-3 (25 Questions – 100 marks)
- General science – (Matriculation or equivalent level) (20- Questions – 80 marks)
- General issues on Environment, Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization. (5- Questions – 20 marks)
Part-4 (20 Questions – 80 marks)
- Knowledge of Hindi language – The aim of the paper is to test the candidates ability to read and understand serious discursive prose, and to express his ideas clearly and correctly in the language.
(i) Comprehension of given passages.
(ii) Usage and Vocabulary.
(iii) Hindi Grammar
The Bihar Police Forest Guard Exam Date 2021 will be Announce Soon
The direct link to download Bihar Police Forest Guard Syllabus 2021 have provided above
There are various vacancies allotted for these recruitment