Bihar FSO, Food Analyst & Other Vacancy Syllabus and Exam Pattern released. Bihar Health Department released the recruitment notification for the 105 Food Analyst and other Vacancy. Candidates can apply through Online from 11.09.2019 to 25.09.2019 till 11.59 P.M.
|Name of the board||Bihar Health Department|
|Post Name||Food Analyst & Other Vacancy|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Exam Date||To be released Soon|
|Category||Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
Bihar FSO & Food Analyst Selection Process:
The Selection Should be Made Basis by Written Examination and Interview.
|S.no||Type Of Exam||Subject|
Multiple Choice Question
|5||Knowledge Of Subject Concerned|
Bihar FSO, Food Analyst Exam Pattern:
Bihar FSO Syllabus:
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months,
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Indian Culture.
- Overview of Indian Financial System,
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Sports, Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
English Language & Comprehension:
- English and Hindi Languages
- Grammar, Sentence Structure
- Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage.
- space visualization
- problem solving, analysis
- arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification
- arithmetical number series
Food Safety Ecosystem:
National and International with special focus on roles functions and initiatives.
- Principles of Food Preservation,
- Food Microbiology &
- General principles of Food Hygiene,
- Principles &
- Basics of Food Chemistry and their role in Human Nutrition,
- General concepts of Food Analysis and Testing.
- Includes Computer-related general questions windows operating system basics
- Networking and communication database basic
- basics of Hacking,
- Security Tools,
- and Viruses Basics of Hardware & software fundamentals of Computer
- Internet terms and services basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
- History of computers internet & its usage etc.