Bihar COMFED Animal Breeding Specialist Recruitment 2021, Pay Scale: Rs.80000 per month | Download Application Form Here!!!. Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd has commenced application process to fill vacancies for the posts of Animal Breeding Specialist of 1 vacancy on contract basis for a period of one year which may be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance.
Bihar COMFED Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd|
|Animal Breeding Specialist|
COMFED Notification Eligibility:
- Candidates should have the age limit between 50 years and 65 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from recognized university as well as candidates should have minimum 20 years in managing A.I delivery system
- Aspirants who are all completed Post graduate qualification in Veterinary Science shall be preferred
- Age, experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on 31.03.2021.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for the interview
Bihar COMFED Salary:
After the Interview/ written test will be held, the selection list for the posts of Animal Breeding Specialist will be made by the authorities. The final selected candidate will receive pay scale of Rs. 80,000 per month. This Monthly Consolidated emolument is Negotiable.
Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Recruitment Application Fee:
Age, experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on 31.03.2021. Self-attested Photostat copies of documents in support of Age, Qualifications, Work Experience, Caste etc. along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 700/- in favour of “Bihar State Milk Co-operative federation Ltd” payable at Patna and two recent passport size photographs, should be attached with the Application Form.
Bihar COMFED Vacancy Selection Process:
Eligible candidate shortlisted based on the initial scrutiny will be called for interview/written test depending upon the number of candidates. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually. Candidates called for interview will not paid T.A as per rules of comfed.
- Two recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications
- Proof of identity & Address
- Proof of different periods of experience
- Any other document in support of your candidature
How to Apply for Bihar COMFED Recruitment 2021?
- The Mode of application is offline. Candidates need to send the filled in application form to the below mentioned address
- Application complete in all respect in an envelope superscripted “Application for the : (Name of the post)” ,(Name of the Union) and “Advertisement No._003 “
- Applications duly filled with all relevant documents must reach to us on or before 30th April 2021 at our following address addressed to the below mentioned address.
- The application received after the last date will be summarily rejected and application fee forfeited
Bihar state Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd,
Dairy Development Complex,
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
The last date to apply for Bihar COMFED Recruitment is 30.04.2021
Where can I download the Bihar COMFED Recruitment 2021 Application Form?
You can download Bihar COMFED Recruitment 2021 Application Form from the above link available in our Examsdaily site