BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – 340+ Vacancies Online Applications Stopped Soon. Floks Alert!!! Last Date Reminder for 350+ BHEL Vacancies. Earlier; Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has announced the huge vacancies for the post of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentices and Trade Apprentices on 04.02.2021. According to the Notification; Official will be closed soon the online apply link or registration (I.e 14.01.2021). Eligible candidates can make use of this golden opportunity by applying BHEL Vacancies.
A total of 389 vacancies will be recruited. The candidates can refer to this notification to know the eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- All Candidates are required to having following qualifications from a central government recognized / institution.
- Candidates holding a Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned disciplines from a recognized University and holding a Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the concerned disciplines from a recognized University.
- If you are interested in Trade Apprentice vacancies; must have complete 10th Class, 12th Class, ITI (Relevant Trades), Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
- The reserved and unreserved category candidates must have their age limit as per the criteria. You can check the age criteria category wise as shown below. Age Limit – 18 to 27 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
Those who are recruiting will be eligible for any one vacancy; provide salary package is Rs. 9000/- per month and Technician Apprentices is Rs. 8000/- per month and Trade Apprentices is Rs. 7000 to Rs. 9000/- per month from the respective board.
- The Selection of best candidates will be done by organizing Certificate Verification. Selections will be made from a merit list prepared based on the aggregate marks secured in final / semester examinations conducted in the qualifying examination.
- suitable number of shortlisted candidates will be called for Certificate Verification which will be held at the given location.
- Apprentices will be selected for April 2021 batch; we have requested the district employment office to disseminate the information to suitable candidates.
Application Process 2021:
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 14 April 2021. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidate should have a degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline from which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship Training.
Age Limit – 18 to 27 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 14 April 2021.