BHEL Recruitment 2022 Notification – Interview Based Jobs | Download Application Form Soon. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Fabrications Stamping & Insulator Plant Jagdishpur has already received the Offline Applications from Eligible and Interested Candidates for filling up Part Time Medical Consult Ts (PTMCs) vacancies. Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Last Date to Apply Online:
- The term of a PTMC will be one year of the time of initial appointment. Subsequent renewal(s) of term can be extended for a maximum period of three years at the discretion of the management. There will be one month notice period, on either side.
- All candidates applying for the above post should have their MD and their MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCT) and All candidates applying for the above posts must be registered with Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council of India.
- The upper age limit as on 01.01.2022 is 65 years. However, the age limit may be relaxed up to 10 years with specific approval from the Competent Authority. Selection Process will consist of Walk-In-Interviews.
- The applicant should have a sound health. Before joining, selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by the Company’s Authorized Medical Officer and the appointment shall be subject to meeting the health standards as prescribed by the Company.
- The candidates are advised in their own interest that they should get themselves thoroughly examined by a Competent Medical Officer. On taking into account the local conditions w.r.t. distance, conveyance charges may be given as per the following during the period of engagement.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
All candidates applying for the above post should have their MD and their MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCT).
The upper age limit as on 01.01.2022 is 65 years.
Selection Process will consist of Walk-In-Interviews.