BHEL Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Engineer and Supervisor Vacancies | Apply Online. Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Engineer and Supervisor on FTA (Civil). Total numbers of vacancies are 22. Candidates are advised to download the official notification and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- Online application for BHEL Recruitment 2021 is available from 04.09.2021 and Last date for receipt of application is up to 24.09.2021. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)|
Name of the Post
|Engineer and Supervisor|
Number of vacancies
|Online Application available from||
|Last date to apply||
BHEL Vacancy 2021 Details
- Engineer (FTA – Civil): 07 Posts
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil): 15 Posts
BHEL Eligibility criteria For Engineers
BHEL Age limit
Candidate age limit should be 34 years as on 01.09.2021 is mandatory to apply for this recruitment. Age relaxation of 5 years is admissible to SC / ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit.
BHEL Education Qualification
BHEL Engineer Post: Candidate should have Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
BHEL Supervisor Post: Candidate should have Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
BHEL Required Experience
Candidate should have minimum 2 years post qualification experience in execution of Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / Piling work/ RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant, Cement Plant, Refineries, Petro-chemicals or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.
BHEL Salary Structure 2021
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for Engineer (FTS-Civil) post is Rs. 71,040/- per month and for Supervisor (FTA-Civil) post salary is Rs. 39,670/- per month from the respective board. In addition, reimbursement for premium paid for Mediclaim Policy upto Rs. 2 Lakhs for Self, Spouse, and dependent members of Family.
BHEL Selection Process
Candidates are shortlisted based on Personal Interview. Eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies.
BHEL Application Fee
Candidates should pay the Non-Refundable processing fee of Rs. 200/- through SBI collect or by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSER payable at Kolkata. Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PwBD are exempted from the application fee.
SBI Collect Link: Click Here
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Important Date
|Online Application Starting date||04.09.2021|
|Last date to apply online||24.09.2021|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application forms||01.10.2021|
|Last date for receipt of filled in and signed Application forms at BHEL, PSER, Kolkata from far flung areas.||08.10.2021|
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of BHEL website.
- Select the “Current Openings” on the Home page.
- Find and select “BHEL PSER needs experienced Engineers and Supervisors in Civil discipline on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis” and open it.
- The notification contains Online Application form link.
- Click the link and fill the application form.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purposes.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
24.09.2021 is the last date to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 22 vacancies offered for BHEL Careers 2021.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for Engineer (FTS-Civil) post is Rs. 71,040/- per month and for Supervisor (FTA-Civil) post salary is Rs. 39,670/- per month from the respective board.