Trichy BHEL Medical Professionals Interview Call Letter 2021 Out – Check Interview Date || Download Admit Card Here: The interview call letter for the position of Medical Professionals has been released by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) (Specialist). There are 27 openings for this position. The date of the interview will be specified in the Call Letter. The call letter for those who applied for the above position can be downloaded here.
BHEL Medical Professionals Interview Call Letter 2021 Download:
The Board’s Name
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
The Post’s Title
|Number of Openings||
|mentioned in the Call Letter|
Call Letter Released
BHEL Medical Professionals Interview Call Letter 2021 Link:
The candidates who have been shortlisted must download the Interview Call Letters from given below website and attend the interview at the location specified in the call letter. On provision of proof of journey, candidates invited for personal interview will be paid for two-tier AC train fare or actual fare, whichever is less, from the beginning station or postal address, whichever is closer.
Candidates invited to attend the Interview, would be required to produce the following original documents along with one set of self attested copies:
- SSLC/HSC Mark sheet, in support of date of birth
- MBBS Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets
- PG Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets
- Certificate for working experience
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer), if applicable.
- Three photographs (Passport Size).
How to Download BHEL Medical Professionals Interview Call Letter 2021?
- Candidates go to the Link, https://trichy.bhel.com.
- Check the “Current Openings” option and click “Recruitment of Medical Professionals (Login to download Interview Call Letter) ” link.
- Check the candidates Login option.
- Enter the Ack. No. and Date of Birth & Click Submit Option.
- The Interview call letter will appear on the screen.
- Check the Interview date and Venue.
- Download the admit card for the Interview.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 27 openings for this position.
The date of the interview will be specified in the Call Letter.
The board has released the Interview call letter on 27.09.2021.