BHEL Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Last Date Extended – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Online Application Link Given!!! – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has extended last date to apply for the post of Medical Professionals. The last date to apply for this recruitment is extended up to 12.09.2021. There were totally 27 vacancies offered for Medical Officer (Specialist) in various Specializations. Online application link were available at the end of the post.
- Candidates should have completed MBBS with Postgraduate degree in concern specialization from university of institution by Government of India. Applicant must have 1 years of work experience in relevant field. Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 37 years to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates will get shortlisted based on qualification and called for personal interview. Interview details will be sent to shortlisted candidates. Selected candidates for the post of Medical officer in BHEL will get paid for Rs. 70,000 – 3% – Rs. 2, 00,000 per month.
- Candidates must pay Rs. 354 as processing fee to apply for this recruitment. Selected candidates initially appointed for the period of one year (Probation Period) and get extended based on the performance of the candidate.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of BHEL.
- Go to careers page and find online application link.
- Fill the application and upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There were totally 27 vacancies offered for BHEL Medical officer recruitment 2021.
Candidates must submit the application form on or before 12.09.2021 for Medical Professional recruitment 2021.
Medical officer in BHEL will get paid for Rs. 70,000 – 3% – Rs. 2, 00,000 per month.