Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2020 has released. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the notification for Scientist & Technical Officer On 21th March, 2020. Candidates who have interested to this post of should refer to this complete article. The officials of the BARC has released the notification for Scientist & Technical Officer posts. To get the day to day updates about BARC Scientist & Technical Officer 2020, stick to this page. At the bottom of this article, we have attached the BARC Scientist & Technical Officer 2020 notification download link. Also, we will updated the result link on this page immediately after apply online link available by the BARC officials. Last date of application is 15-04-2020.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name Of The Board||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name Of The Post||Scientist & Technical Officer|
|Application Starting Date||30-03-2020|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment Details:
- Recruitment is normally carried out through open advertisements in Employment News, local and / or national newspapers as applicable. Local employment exchanges are also approached for recruitment of personnel at the level of Scientific Assistant / Technician and equivalent posts. The recruitment of scientific and technical personnel is generally carried out through a well-formulated specific need based training schemes. The majority of the scientific staff in DAE is recruited after successful completion of one-year training programme called Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Post Graduates [OCES] of BARC Training School and its affiliates. Additionally, a scheme called “DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme (DGFS)” is being operated with select IITs, wherein the engineers and scientists undergo two-years M.Tech. program in these IITs and are absorbed in DAE after successful completion of the programme. For all the above-referred selection of scientific personnel through BARC training school and its affiliates, the candidates are first screened in on the basis of GATE score / written tests for engineers and GATE score / written test for scientists. The screened in candidates are then interviewed by duly constituted Selection Committees. Selection is based on the assessment made by the Selection Committee. In the case of DGFS, additionally, the candidate should have taken admission in one of the IITs where the said scheme is in operation.
- Recruitment to all the posts for scientific and technical grades is carried out as per the stipulated guidelines for recruitment as indicated in the tables given later (Tables I to VIII and F1 to F6). Educational qualification and relevant experience prescribed in the guidelines are treated as separate elements. The stipulated experience should have been obtained after acquiring the prescribed educational qualifications. Relaxation in duration of experience may be considered in case of candidates having exceptionally brilliant track record or for recruitment in specialized areas where candidates with stipulated experience are not normally available.
Age Limit for Scientific Officers:
Applicable candidates should have below 30 years of age.
Educational Qualification for Scientific Officers:
Candidates must have to complete PhD/ M.S./M.D. or equivalent/ M.D.S./ M.E./M.Tech. (After B.E. or M.Sc.)/ B.E./B.Tech./ M.Sc./ M. Pharm/ M.B.B.S. + relevant P.G. Diploma including D.R.M. or equivalent/ M.B.B.S./ B.D.S. if any.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- Minimum eligibility period is reduced by one year for persons who have sub-officer’s certificate.
- Depending on Vacancies, Fireman or Leading Fireman may officiate as Sub-officer in accordance with the recruitment norms.
- Physical assessment test is necessary for promotion to all above grades as specified.
- Should be able to run 100 meters in 30 seconds.
- Should be able to lay 4 lengths of hoses each 50 ft. from the appliance within 3 minutes.
- Should be able to climb on extension ladder of 35 ft. length and come down, twice, in 2 minutes.
- Should be able to carry a person of approximately his own weight by the fireman’s lift method over 25 meters in 3 minutes.
- Should be able to ‘pushups’ 20 times continuously.
- Should be able to run 1 mile in 10 minutes. Personnel with Station Officer’s certificate can be given 1 year advantage in all above grades. Should be able to run 100 meters in 30 seconds.
- In cases of deferment by Standing Selection Committees for the first time, the cases can be put up again in the following year. In cases of candidates deferred twice by Standing Selection Committees their cases can be put up again only after a lapse of two years after each such deferment
How to Apply for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official link.
- Click new notification.
- Search the new announcement in given window.
- Download the notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you interested for any post click apply online link.
- Give the required details.
- Submit for complete.
Apply Online (Available Soon)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|