Baba Farid University Recruitment 2021 – Apply for Senior and Junior Resident/Tutor- Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility, BFUHS Application Form Given – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has released a recruitment notification for the post of Senior Resident/Senior Tutor, Junior Resident/Tutor for various Departments at GGS Medical College & Hospital. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend interview. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment. Official notification, Interview Details and application procedure were given in this page for your preference.
BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
29th & 30th April and 06th & 07th May 2021
Senior Resident Vacancy
|SR Bio chemistry||3|
|SR Micro Biology||2|
|SR Forensic Medicine||1|
|SR Community Medicine||2|
|SR General Medicine||4|
|SR TB & Chest||2|
|SR Skin & VD||1|
|Junior Resident or Junior Season||24|
Senior Resident Age Limit
- For the post of Junior Resident/Tutor candidate’s age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 37 years as on 1st January of 2021. The age relaxation will be given as per Punjab Govt.
- Senior Resident maximum age must not be more than 40 years. candidates above the age of 40 years will also be eligible
Junior Resident Eligibility Criteria
Senior Resident/ Senior Tutor: Candidates should have completed DM/M.Ch for super-specialties and MD/MS for others specialties, in case DM/M.Ch candidates for super-specialties posts are not available, candidates who completed MD/MS can also apply for this recruitment.
Junior Resident/ Junior Tutor: Candidates have completed MBBS from a recognized medical institution by Medical Council of India. Permanent Registration is required from Punjab Medical Council/Medical Council of India
Senior Resident Salary
- Selected candidate for the post of Senior Resident candidates will be paid As per level 09 of pay matrix table of 7th Central Pay Commission and amendment issued from time to time by Finance Department.
- Junior Resident will be paid for Rs. 35000/- per month.
- Candidates should pay application fee on demand draft.
BFUSH Application Fee
- General Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1770 (Fee Rs. 1500 + GST Rs. 270 @ 18 %) as per application fee
- SC Category should pay Rs. 885 (Fee Rs. 750 + GST Rs. 135 @ 18 %)
Candidates should have to attend interview at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot on 29th & 30th April and 06th & 07th May 2021 at 11:00 AM.
Candidates will be appointed initially for the period of 3 years. The contract period will get extended based on the performance of the candidates and need of university
How to Apply for Baba Farid University recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
- Go to recruitment page and find the recruitment
- Or use the link given in this page
- It will lead you to recruitment page
- Download the application from by using the link
- Fill the application and attach the required documents and send it through proper channel.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to attend interview on 29th & 30th April and 06th & 07th May 2021 at 11:00 AM
There were 63 vacancies were offered for Senior and Junior Resident/ Tutor Recruitment 2021 at Baba Farid University
Selected candidates for the post of Senior Resident/ Tutor will get paid for Rs. 35000/- per month.