Hiring Research Assistants at BFUHS: Rs. 31,000/- Salary || Apply Now!!! Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot has released the notification about the recruitment of Research Assistant Post under ICMR Project. Totally 01 number of vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment. The board seeks the energetic and dynamic professionals to fulfill the recruitment. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 20.04.2021 by sending the duly filled application form with relevant supporting documents to the address mentioned in this blog.
BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot|
Name of the Post
|Mode of Application||
BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Details:
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College is a government school of medicine located in Faridkot, Punjab, India. Giani Zail Singh, president of India (1982–1987) was one of the few people involved in bringing the medical college to the Faridkot city, when he was the Chief Minister of Punjab in 1972–1977. The first batch came to GGS Medical College Faridkot during the year 1973 for MBBS course. Since then this medical College has trained over 100 doctors each year. In year 2013, many allied health science subjects has started being taught at this medical college. One among them is Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP). GGS Medical College currently runs both undergraduate and postgraduate degree course and trains 10 Audiologists and Speech therapists every year. Guru gobind singh medical College and Hospital is the only govt hospital in Punjab to have M.Ch degree
- The Maximum age limit for applying Research Assistant post is 35 years.
- The Education qualification for Research Assistant post is MBBS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BDS/ M.Pharma/ M.Sc Nursing/ Medical and relevant field.
- The Desirable Qualification for Research Assistant post is Degree/ Diploma in Clinical Research or Experience of Trial/ Studies for 02 years or equivalent Knowledge of Computer.
- The Salary for Research Assistant post is Rs. 31,000/- Per month.
- The Salary is based on their skills, experience and eligibility criteria.
- The Selection Procedure is based on the performance in Interview.
- The Shortlisted candidates will scrutinize based on their eligibility criteria.
Self attested copies of certificates for
- Proof Of Date Of Birth,
- Permanent Residence,
- Marks Sheet, Degree,
- Category Certificate
NOTE: Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Read it thoroughly and clearly
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Send it to the address mentioned in this blog
- Download the application form the direct link mentioned in this blog.
Office of the Registrar,
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Last Date for BFUHS Recruitment 2021 application is 20.04.2021
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for BFUHS Recruitment 2021 is Offline.