BFUHS Director Vacancy 2021 Out – To Know Steps For Apply: The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in Faridkot is accepting applications for a Director position on a Regular/deputation/contract basis. There is only one opening in the roll. On or before April 7, 2021, eligible candidates may apply.
For the BFUHS Director Vacancy 2021, qualifications, age limit, salary, selection process, experience, and other details can be found below. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for more information on the new job openings.
BFUHS Director Vacancy 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|The Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in Faridkot|
Name of the Post
|Number of vacancies||
April 7, 2021
BFUHS Director Vacancy 2021 Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates that fall within the defined age range should apply. The age limit is estimated as of January 1, 2021. In the case of Professor/Director, the candidate’s age does not exceed 50. According to Punjab government laws, the upper age limit is relaxed.
- Candidates must have an MD (Radiotherapy) from an institution recognised by the National Medical Commission of India and the work experience in Professor with at least 05 years of Teaching experience and leadership experience in a Medical College or Department. Professor (Retd) with experience in the subject sector is preferred. The applicant must know Punjabi up to matriculation level or equivalent, and if he does not, he must learn it within six months of entering.
- Candidates who have completed the necessary education and have relevant experience are eligible to apply for the position. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions at any time without giving a reason, as well as to fill any or all of the positions. Visit the official website for more information.
BFUHS Director Application Fee 2021:
All applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates) plus 18% GST. For each role, a separate application/proforma can be used. Candidates can apply both online and offline for the role.
BFUHS Director Salary Scale 2021:
The salary for this role is determined by the Central Government’s 07th pay committee, as well as amendments provided from time to time by the Finance Department of the Punjab Government. As a result, the wage is determined by the above standards. Candidates can obtain additional compensation details by visiting the official website.
BFUHS Director Selection Criteria 2021:
The BFUHS board will determine the selection process for the position, which they will inform you of after you apply for it. May be the board desired either written test or interview. The board decision is a final for the selection process. So candidates refer the official site for more information.
How to Apply BFUHS Director Jobs 2021?
- The applicant should visit the given link. @ https://bfuhs.ac.in/.
- Click the “BFUHS Director” notification link.
- Check the Eligibility details and click apply online option.
- Fill the application form and pay application fee.
- The applicant after filling online application shall take the hard copy in the application and attach the self attested copies of certificate for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience, category certificate (if applicable), residence proof, fee receipt, etc
- Send the application form along with mentioned documents to reach as,
The office of the Registrar,
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences,
Sadiq Road, Farickot
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There is only one opening in the roll.
On or before April 7, 2021, eligible candidates may apply.
The age limit is estimated as of January 1, 2021. In the case of Professor/Director, the candidate’s age maximum 50 years.