BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Details Here|| Walk In Interview!!! Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (BFUHS) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor to be filling up 1 vacant, Medical Faculty in the speciality of Biochemistry purely on Adhoc basis for a period of one year is required at GGS Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot. So the interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview at respective date on 27.04.2021 (Tuesday) at 03:00 PM.
BFUHS Recruitment and eligibility details such as qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply are given below in our blog. Refer this blog for more updates.
BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (BFUHS)|
Name of the post
|No of vacancies||
BFUHS Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have completion of Post Graduation(MD Biochecmistry), have an experience of teaching for a minimum period of three years as Senior Resident or Registrar or Lecturer or Demonstrator or Tutor or equivalent or higher teaching faculty posts in the concerned specialty in a recognized Medical College.
- The candidates who have done super-specialty (DM/M.Ch) in concerned specialty shall be directly eligible for post Assistant Professor. The Candidate who has done DNB, which fulfills the equivalence criteria of National Medical Commission for MD/MS/DM/M.Ch shall be considered as meeting the post graduation qualification.
BFUHS Age limit:
Candidates should have a Age limit (minimum & maximum) calculates as on 01st January 2021. The candidate should not be more than 40 years of age in the case of Assistant Professor. Relaxation is upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. Rules.
BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Salary for the post as per level 11th of 7th Central pay commission and amendment issued from time to time by Finance Department, Govt. of Punjab. Refer the official notification for more details.
BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected in the basis of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview. Walk-In-Interview for said post will be held in the Committee Room, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot on 27.04.2021 (Tuesday) at 03:00 PM.
- The candidates should bring all their original certificates and other relevant documents along with the duly filled application forms and self attested copies of all the certificates/documents.
BFUHS Application Fee:
Candidates should have to pay the application fee for General Category Rs- Rs. 1770 (Fee Rs. 1500 + GST Rs. 270 @ 18 %) and for SC Category- Rs. 885 (Fee Rs. 750 + GST Rs. 135 @ 18 %).
How to apply for BFUHS Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates go to the official website.
- Find the link on the official notification.
- The applicants are required to fill the application form for Assistant Professor available on the University website bfuhs.ac.in.
- Download the application and attend the interview at respective place.
The interview is going to be held on 27.04.2021.
There are 01 vacancy is allotted by the board
The selected candidates will get the salary of level 11th of 7th Central pay commission.