BEML Recruitment 2020. Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has Released the Notification for the post of CGM/ GM, GM/ DGM & DGM for Various Vacancies. This Application Form Will Be Available From 31.07.2020 to 14.08.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
BEML Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Board||Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)|
|Number of Post||CGM/ GM, GM/ DGM & DGM|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Start Date For Application||31.07.2020|
|Last Date For Application||14.08.2020|
|Status Category||Last Chance Apply Here|
Educational Qualification For the BEML Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can check the Essential Qualification based upon their post in which Regarding Information based on the Degree/ PG Degree/ MBA/ Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution Recognition of the qualification in below official notification check here details in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic record.
Pay Scale for the BEML Recruitment 2020:
|Pay scale||Monthly Remuneration for Rs Level CGM: 1,20,000-2,80,000, GM: 1,00,000-2,60,000 & DGM: 90,000-2,40,000
Age Limit for the BEML Recruitment 2020:
- CGM: 51 years.
- GM: 48 years.
- DGM: 45 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Selection process For the BEML Recruitment 2020:
Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
How To Apply for the BEML Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Should Complete the Eligibility of the post.
- Post is based upon Regarding to the Contract basis.
- Interested candidates may send a copy of updated CV and self-attested copies Send the application form to this following email with all the necessary documents.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
Application Fee for the BEML Recruitment 2020:
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode (SBI Collect).
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the application form to following mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online Registration Link – Click Here
Payment Link – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|