BEML Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Director Post. The BEML Limited was incorporated on 11.05.1964 with the objective to provide total engineering solutions for defence, earth moving and infrastructure sectors. BEML Ltd. has nine manufacturing units located at Bangalore, Kolar Gold Fields (KGF) & Mysore in the state of Karnataka and Palakkad in Kerala. It has a subsidiary steel Foundry-Vignyan Industries Ltd. in Tarikere, Chikmagalur District, and Karnataka. All the manufacturing Divisions of BEML have been accredited with ISO 9001-2015 certification. The Marketing network of the Company comprises of Offices spreading over the Country, providing sales & after sales support services. The company has an in-house R&D setup. It is a Miniratna CPSE with the administrative jurisdiction of Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence.
The company employed 6602 regular employees (Executives: 2106, Non-Executives:4496) as on 31.03.2020. The authorized and paid up capital of the Company were Rs. 100 crore and Rs. 41.64 crore respectively as on 31.03.2020. Its Registered and Corporate office are at Bengaluru, Karnataka. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 54.03% as on 31.03.2020. Strategic Disinvestment of the company is underway. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 28/07/2020. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
BEML Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)|
|Post Name||Director (Finance)|
|Last Date to apply||28-07-2020|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
BEML Director Age Limit 2020:
|Age of superannuation 60 years|
|45||2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation||45||
3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
BEML Director Education Qualification 2020:
The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services [i.e. Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Indian Railway Accounts Service, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service and Indian Cost Accounts Service] working in the appropriate level are exempted from these educational qualifications. Further, applicants from the Central Govt./Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, will also be exempted from the educational qualifications as per (i) above provided the applicants have ‘the relevant experience’ as mentioned in Para 4 below. In respect of applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services/Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA/PGDM will be a desirable educational qualification.
BEML Director Experience 2020:
The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level Age of superannuation 60 years Internal Others Minimum Maximum Minimum Maximum 45 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. 45 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation. during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management / Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute. (ii) Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts. (iii) ‘The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
BEML Director Salary 2020:
- Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Eligible Scale of Pay
- 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017 (vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
- 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
- 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
- The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
- Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
- Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
- Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
- Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
- Duration Of Appointment The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Applications are to be addressed to,
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Application Form – Available in the Official Notification
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|