BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 Out – Salary up to Rs.55, 000 Per Month | Interview/Shortlisting Only. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has requires Trainee Engineer – I and Project Engineer – I personnel on contract basis for Ghaziabad Unit/ CRL Ghaziabad. The last date to submit online application in 06.04.2022. Only Indian nationals can apply for the posts.
BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
|Who Offered||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Which Posts||Trainee Engineer – I and Project Engineer – I|
|Starting Date to Apply||22.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||06.04.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
BEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Trainee Engineer – I||26|
|Project Engineer – I||37|
BEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (4 years course) from recognised Institute/University /College in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/ Mechanical/Computer Science /Electrical.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 28 years to Maximum Age Limit of 32 years for General & EWS candidates.
- The upper age limit will be relaxable for OBC candidates by 03 years and SC/ST candidates by 05 years.
- For candidates belonging to PwBD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned in Notification.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidate should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement. Candidates who meet the eligible criteria with respect to relevant qualification, Post Qualification experience will be allotted weightage.
- Candidate will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above criteria (out of 85 marks), in the ratio of 1:5.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
|Trainee Engineer – I||Rs.200/-||Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwBD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.|
|Project Engineer – I||Rs.500/-|
BEL Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure:
|Trainee Engineer – I||· 1st Year- Rs. 30,000/-
· 2nd Year- Rs. 35,000/-
· 3rd Year- Rs. 40,000/-
|Project Engineer – I||· 1st Year- Rs. 40,000/-
· 2nd Year- Rs. 45,000/-
· 3 rd Year- Rs. 50,000/-
· 4th Year- Rs. 55,000/-
How to Apply for BEL India Recruitment 2022:
Step 1: Candidates need to visit Official Site @ https://www.bel-india.in/Default.aspx
Step 2: On the Home Page, Candidates can search the link for Recruitment For The Post Of Trainee Engineer-I/Project Engineer-I For BEL-GHAZIABAD.
Step 3: Candidates can search the link for view detailed advertisement.
Step 4: Now open the Notification PDF and Check the Eligibility Criteria.
Step 5: If you are Eligible Click on Apply Online.
Step 6: Enter the required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 7: The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online). Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
Step 8: Click on Submit button.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (4 years course) from recognised Institute/University/College in the following Engineering disciplines – Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science/Electrical.
Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 28 years to Maximum Age Limit of 32 years for General & EWS candidates.
Candidates who meet the eligible criteria with respect to relevant qualification, Post Qualification experience will be allotted weightage.